Reviews for Knights of the Moon
Fireminer chapter 2 . 3/21
Not bad! Although I'd prefer Vorlent for Touya. It suits him much better.

Say, maybe their group coul also get Coustwell. So that they could modified them to has one pilot each: Coustwell for Meia, Bellzelute for Katia, while Touya and Festinia co-pilot Vorlent.
ryu238 chapter 2 . 1/23
Hey don't knock the classics simply because of goofy designs!
AvidReader chapter 2 . 1/21
Had a good start, but I lost a little faith once I read the "Cringe-inducing" comment.
O chapter 2 . 1/14
Good to know this isn't dead.

I am really interested in how you plan to involve Calvina in this. Even more since her situation already went AU.

Something negative in the narrative that I found, is how it keep goings about how crazy everyone around Toya is. That got old fast, and contribute nothing to the story.
Mattman324 chapter 2 . 1/10
finding Mazinger, Combattler, Voltes, and Getter cringeworthy.

And ignore the last review, just like that you've lost me.
Mattman324 chapter 1 . 1/10
While I find your taste in liking SEED as the best Gundam... quite off, and I note that Nadesico should be up there in greatest story role, I will still read this.

Although I want to see how you handle Combattler (which was pretty much set aside and taped to Voltes in the original), Dancouga (no plot at all, except Alan Igor doing everything) and G Gundam (which was almost as much of a convoluted mess as it was in Shin!)
EmperorDraco7 chapter 2 . 1/6
Well I am glad you were able to update this fic, hope that there would be more to come as it is starting to shape up into a good story, great twist having both Toya and Calvina in the saga. Hope to see more action soon.
HolyDragoon chapter 2 . 1/5
Nicol? Oh shi-!
Raventus Dracoria chapter 2 . 1/4
The update was long overdue but it was worth waiting.
Gorgas chapter 2 . 1/4
First I just want to say welcome back, needed to read the first chapter again just to make sure I knew what was going on and didn't confuse anything with the game but ultimately I like the new chapter, couple things though.

Your battle scenes were still feeling a little bare as it seemed you were more stating their actions rather than describing what it was they were doing. An example I can pull out is when Akito and Gai used their Double Gekigan Flare, the story stated what the attack was and the effect but it might have been better to add some more details to it like how their Aestivalis units had positioned themselves, maybe describe what a Distortion Punch is for someone who might not be familiar with the series (and may not want to browse youtube to find a clip of it). It's just something to work on, not like it ruins the story as it is but I did like it better than compared to the battle in the first chapter.

Also I didn't expect you to have added Calvina into the story too, does she stay in her current role (I somehow doubt that though with her story) will there be a moment where she retakes a piloting role (so many options, a salvaged Fury unit, a temp pilot for the Bellzelute, a pilot of one of the other original mechs you can choose from in Judgement, etc., admittedly it's gonna be a little tough since I think it's said somewhere that the nerves in her arms were damaged during that little mess on the moon, or maybe you changed that part). I assume that she and Touya will form some kind of a bond with one another since the two of them both have a connection to a certain Fury High Knight. Oh the possibilities, but is there anything about her you can share or will it be too much of a spoiler?

So Heliopolis is essentially the kick-off point for when the story goes into overdrive then? The one moment I'm actually hoping to see is the final showdown between Al-Van and Touya. I felt that it was the scene that best showed how far Touya had grown (through his experiences along with help from the Cytron). He had gone from a kid who felt a lot of frustration at the loss of control over his life into both a fairly skilled pilot and mature young adult who could fight evenly against a skilled enemy pilot and being pragmatic enough to take a critical hit in exchange for beating an enemy, from what I can recall even the dialogue seemed to show that he'd come a long way in trusting both his copilots and his mech.

Wow that went long, sorry about rambling on but that was my favorite scene from the game and I felt it was a shame that they weren't able to show something to adequately match with the dialogue (I see two heads floating, they crash, and then explode).
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 2 . 1/4
Not bad, Dragoon.

I'm waiting for the Gundam Seed crew to get involved though.
Dragolord09 chapter 2 . 1/4
Well, I suppose not everyone is a Super Robot fan. Oh well.

By the way, are you just going to use only the Bellzelute and its upgrade, or are you going to add in the other playable (original) units as well later on?
Sieben Nightwing chapter 2 . 1/4
When I saw the update, I nearly hit my head on the ceiling from excitement. Nice chapter man, and I hope We get to see some development in Calvina's personality sometime soon. I have a few personal, shall we say, quirks that have recently been turned into ideas...

Hehehe... I can imagine her kicking Ja-Mu away from Al-Van at the end of the fight with Toya over Orb. Hehehe...

Oh the fun that getting Al-Van early would allow.
TakaraKidd 007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Great though not updated for a long time,this story is fresh and entertaining to read.I've hope you added Kirameki Project in the storyline.I would be nice to see a girl robot fighting side-by-side with Mazinger ,see you in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I like your take on Judgement. I'm on my third play through, the first time with Toya, and this is a good AU rendition. I just hope to see some other Gundams show up and possibly Evangelion. I know it is next to impossible to understand what the holly heck is going on in it with out a explanation video as on youtube, so imagine the show explained from another mech pilots viewpoint. Also, Calvina/Katia is the best Bellzelute combo, so I kinda dislike the choice in mech. And just a fan question/idea here: could you bring up why the 3 girls could all go in the mech, but it can only have 2 people in it afterwards? I just find that odd.