Reviews for Knights of the Moon
annoyingminion04 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
wow, this fic is very interesting
EmperorDraco7 chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
Wow, it was pretty good to see the story continuing on and sorry to hear about how things turned out for you given Hurricane Irma and all. Glad you're okay as is Solid Shark regardless.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
The next chapter is going to be a kind of slow paced chapter, isn't it? It seems like we're about to get an information adjustment period before it chapter explodes into conflict near the end.
ArcherShirou chapter 20 . 7/14/2017
in the future.

Toya: right! Time to question Al-Van about my past.

See Calvina go full Yandere and does not want to stand between her and Al-Van.

Toya: You know what? Forget my past, I did not really want to know.

Now that I looked at the scene better, it was based on the new game, which finally had translation.
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
Dude! Welcome back! Your update was a nice break from the same motions of everyday life. Hehe Calvina's slow change was a awesome. I Especially like the part of this chapter of how Ja-mu and the gradosians got a their ass kicked. Silly gradosians. Didn't they ever know that normal attacks don't work on super robot? Haha dude, I really love your writing style. Wish I have talent like yours so that I could write too. Haha anyways update soon!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 20 . 7/12/2017
That is a pretty good chapter, glad to see that you are getting the story bavk on track despite the hiatus that you had to go but nevertheless, it was interesting to see how Toya unlocked Granteed's true power and looking forward to seeing more twists as things progress.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 20 . 7/12/2017
I really love the blend between Toya and Calvina's stories. Keep it up!
ArcherShirou chapter 19 . 3/11/2017
Toya is changing, he even realized that there is something wrong with Zeorymer, even if he does not know what it is.

Also think that Toya is a bit stronger than a normal person, even if he never realized, now the other characters can realize it.

Toya seems a lot better at analyzing people and their surroundings, a little too good to be true, but there must be a reason for that.

Masato is having a lot of problems, as Shinji usually gets.

Al-Van will find Calvina, and Calvina will total yandere for him, it is a pity whoever gets in the way.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 19 . 3/11/2017
It is a pretty good chapter, really liked the battle in it and the twists that you included. Hopefully the next chapter will be just as great.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 19 . 3/10/2017
Yeah, it was reading this that made me replay the game again. That's some real spirit flowing from this story.
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 12 . 3/10/2017
an update! a very awesome update! so the other factions are wary of the granteed?.. a quick question, are you gonna follow the ps4 game plot (with touya piloting the granteed and athe srw J Cast unstead of the SRW OG characters)..?
S chapter 18 . 3/1/2017
I hope you update this story soon! I want to see it completed!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
Not bad, good to see more of the story from you and looking forward to the next one soon enough. I'm also surprised you're updating your story more often than Lily, usually it was the other way around but oh well, not that there's a problem with that or anything.
ArcherShirou chapter 18 . 12/10/2016