Reviews for Knights of the Moon
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 16 . 8/23
nice fanfic pls uodate soon..although sad a bit you chose granteed over vorlent or the other mech( coz im more of a real robot fan than supersbut thats just my personal opinion so pls no offense..hehe i really like your writing style and you adding wing to it is so good that if you havent played the game one would think it was really part of srwj..hehe
ArcherShirou chapter 16 . 8/16
I had an idea, perhaps the "Orphan" knows something about Granteed, as they were said to have fought with the Fury in the past, also the Tekkamans.
I quite liked the chapter forgive any mistake, I used the google translator to write this comment.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 16 . 8/16
That's one hell of an epic chapter you have there, well done.
GRANTEED! The Bot The Mech The Legend! Has arrived into Knights of the Moon. *Limit Over Intensifies*
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 16 . 8/15
It'll be a test of your skill to blend it in with the rest. The game left -a lot- of things unmixed. It left people feeling that it was good for a crossover but it needed more detailed foundation to avoid completely clashing with itself as the characters from different series increased. Either way, I think your doing goo- no, great.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 16 . 8/15
Hey, man. Great chapter. I'm liking these little variations you add in here and there.

On another note, I got myself SRW OG: The Moon Dwellers. It's available in english and is an awesome game to boot. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Did you get it?
DT-Demon-Trigger chapter 16 . 8/15
Did Seldora shiun really cannonical earth name for El-Selda? I thought it would be Erushida or something. Good Chapter! While I am a little confused about how Katia, Melua and Tenia Co-Piloting the Granteed or how Calvina could control Bellzellute without Co-Pilot, the fighting scenes are really good! Still, why did Toya use only Orgone Blaster and Finger Smasher when he could use Tempest Lancer (plus busker mode) and Orgone Slave :/ and Why you didn't do a Shen Long Gundam Vs Dragon Gundam fight?
please update this quickly!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 15 . 7/27
Pretty good job, at least the Heliopolis Refugees will live this time (can't say the same about Shinn's family but that is jumping too far ahead) plus the battle outside Orb is one hell of a great moment too. Hope to see more soon.
Fanboyimus Prime chapter 15 . 7/24
This is a great fic.

Though I do hope Cagalli gets the Akatsuki as she's going to need it and the Gradosians, Radam, and more give a good reason for it not to be locked in a bunker/vault.
Paodan17 chapter 15 . 7/16
New chapter and good job so far, looking forward to the derailment of canon which as you said from moon dwellers so many things to be! haha though I await the next update
Takeshi Yamato chapter 15 . 7/15
Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Though I can assume that the Moon Dwellers-inspired change is adding in the Granteed? And likely Touya transferring to Granteed while Calvina takes the helm of the Bellzelute?
EmperorDraco7 chapter 14 . 6/30
Well glad you were able to update the story, plus you did well with the battle that transpired along the introduction of the Duel's Assault Shroud and it would be rather interesting to see how the Zala Team comes to be later when Athrun arrives on Earth.

Hope to see your next update soon.
Dusk Mind chapter 14 . 6/15
Great chapter, as always! Gales confrontation against Eiji was well done, and I love the building rivalry between Toya and Nicol. I also like the fact that the Wing Gundam plot is advancing slowly.

Still, Zechs being left out in the dust is starting to become kind of silly. I dont know when you are planning to inctroduce the Tallgeese, but I hope its before all his badass credentials begin to disappear inside that subpar machine he is.

Keep it up, as always!
ArcherShirou chapter 14 . 6/15
very good.
While I like the writing style and handing of the original cast, this may as well be a Gundam fanfiction.
J was missing Getter, which was a tragedy, and too few super robot takes the fun out of Super Robot Wars...