Reviews for Knights of the Moon
ArcherShirou chapter 19 . 3/11
Toya is changing, he even realized that there is something wrong with Zeorymer, even if he does not know what it is.

Also think that Toya is a bit stronger than a normal person, even if he never realized, now the other characters can realize it.

Toya seems a lot better at analyzing people and their surroundings, a little too good to be true, but there must be a reason for that.

Masato is having a lot of problems, as Shinji usually gets.

Al-Van will find Calvina, and Calvina will total yandere for him, it is a pity whoever gets in the way.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 19 . 3/11
It is a pretty good chapter, really liked the battle in it and the twists that you included. Hopefully the next chapter will be just as great.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 19 . 3/10
Yeah, it was reading this that made me replay the game again. That's some real spirit flowing from this story.
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 12 . 3/10
an update! a very awesome update! so the other factions are wary of the granteed?.. a quick question, are you gonna follow the ps4 game plot (with touya piloting the granteed and athe srw J Cast unstead of the SRW OG characters)..?
S chapter 18 . 3/1
I hope you update this story soon! I want to see it completed!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
Not bad, good to see more of the story from you and looking forward to the next one soon enough. I'm also surprised you're updating your story more often than Lily, usually it was the other way around but oh well, not that there's a problem with that or anything.
ArcherShirou chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
very good.
MechaSniper51 chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
:)))
casvalo03o chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
Great chapter
ArcherShirou chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
sorry for the delay to comment.
perhaps should do Toya be more useful?
he absorbed a lot of energy that the mobile suit it uses, he may use it in any way to help Sosuke, maybe he can break the barrier that protects the Gauron.
sorry if you can not understand, it was written with the google translator's help.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
Pretty impressive chapter if I do say so myself, not sure what else to say here. Though I am liking the twists already in place by far and looking forward to seeing what other surprises are in store for things to come.
Paodan17 chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
All right now we are into the FMP segments to be honest I somewhat neutral against it but it is a good add to the story though with Gundam Wing, I am truly interested on what will you do with it, on another note are we going to see granted next chapter if I remember right in the game, though all in all nice chapter and I await the next update.
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
You want my opinion? I'm usually afraid to read certain fanfics because some writers tend to murder the hell out of this portion of the series and a few other arcs as well. You're doing fine and, considering how much is occurring, I'd say you're covering things very nicely.
Paodan17 chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
nice fanfic pls uodate soon..although sad a bit you chose granteed over vorlent or the other mech( coz im more of a real robot fan than supersbut thats just my personal opinion so pls no offense..hehe i really like your writing style and you adding wing to it is so good that if you havent played the game one would think it was really part of srwj..hehe