Reviews for Knights of the Moon
EmperorDraco7 chapter 9 . 7/20
Good work on the chapter, hope to see more soon when I have the chance to continue this story.
Shun Usagi chapter 9 . 7/5
I gotta say I love this SRW story,Especially when it's based on Super Robot of my personal favorite games of all Toya ever pilot Granteed in this story?Update soon.
Paris27 chapter 9 . 6/29
Yes! Another great chapter. The dream sequence part was really interesting. Thumbs up!
ryu238 chapter 9 . 6/22
Say are you going to add blade's more insane feats like punching dudes through mountains and surviving nukes at point blank range?
TheGreat chapter 9 . 6/21
If you want to make seed tolerable yer on the right track, but you'll need to try harder.
Too many Gundams in this for my taste, but that's just a personal thing.
Dusk Mind chapter 9 . 6/12
As always, good work. This was one of the best chapters so far, I think. The fights were good, and you added a few details to the dialogue that makes things just slightly better. To change a little dialogue to make it all better, good work.

Heeros development and Zechs and Duos addition, while not game-changing, are becoming good additions to the series.
Yay it's Heero.

So far you're retelling of J isn't to bad.
Raventus Dracoria chapter 9 . 6/5
Will Calvina be getting one of the mechs at any time in the future?
Sieben Nightwing chapter 9 . 6/5
Actually a great chapter, In my Opinion. Really liked the dream sequence at the end of this chapter. Great set of scenes behind the walls, really brings the game to the 3D imagery in the mind. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
HolyDragoon chapter 9 . 6/5
Oh boy, Cytron doing its job on Toya.
Studmanafier chapter 9 . 6/5
Okay, not having a go at you but Natarle tells ZAFT to bug off or she can't guarantee Lacus Clyne's safety and everyone has a go at her. But, Kira tells ZAFT to send Athrun out to get Lacus and not to attack or he can't guarantee Lacus' safety and that's all fine and dandy. Neither of them were going to go through with it and yet Natarle gets hate while Kira doesn't. How is that fair? Again, not having a go at you, I'm having a go at Gundam SEED. Also, Miri and Sai got punished for collaborating but Kira got off scot free despite being the main perpetrator...why? Again, a problem with SEED, not you. One more thing before going into positives: When/If you get to Nicol's death, don't have him trip on Kira's beam sabre, that change was stupid. Right onto good stuff

Hooray for the first Tek Setter. D-Boy is ready to kick arse and break microphones
Blue Bragon chapter 8 . 4/16
Some people dislike SEED, but just ignore them, this is Judgement, and in it the SEED plot is very prominent and you can't really change that right now.

So Heero is going to help everybody break out Lacus, that's actually pretty nice of him. Then agian Heero has always been kind, specially in SRWs. I do like how he was in Heliopolis, he probably was there watching the UEFA G-Weapons that were being built, and I like what you are doing with Zechs, having him be there helping the Archangel is a nice change of pace. Considering how horrible the UEFA is, when OZ rolls in to do their coup, I wouldn't be suprised that everybody would be willing to jump with them, in this scenario I could see OZ ending as the good guys very easily.

I do find it weird that Toya ended up with the sniper mech, I tend to assosiate him with the Super mechs, while Calvina with the Real ones, but I was able to quickly get over that. I am suprised to see Calvina in the Toya route. So far she has been staying to the side, but I hope she eventaully ends up with her own mech, just so she gets the chance to fight her old lover. Also I hope that when Sosuke from FMP joins, that he, Heero and Calvina all do a "..." silent conversation, it just would be so funny.
ArcherShirou chapter 8 . 3/19
Calvina and Toya together, meeting with Al-Van will be fun ...
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 8 . 3/19
Dang straight it won't. A legend has just passed us by. Boldly going where we all go eventually. But at least he isn't alone. He'll meet up with Scotty whose already there. Bones too! So there... oh geez.

Heaven must be groaning at having BOTH Bones AND Spock up there and Kirk is still down here!

So sad. And shocking. I was actually struck dumb when I first read it.

Okay, on with the review. After all, it is like Patton said, "We should grieve for those lost, but be grateful that such men lived!"

A few typos. Some errors when you hit the wrong keys. Minor really.

Though, I see you're seeing what Natarle was seeing. In that, if Blitz pulled the trigger, Lacus would have also been killed with the lose of Archangel (same in Gundam SEED canon). So to protect both the ship AND Lacus, she made her announcement. My only beef with it, is that she could have DEFINITELY chosen her words better. Ya know what I mean?
Dragolord09 chapter 8 . 3/18
Maybe its because Destiny is pretty much a repeat performance of SEED at its core, flaws and all?