Reviews for Dress Your Family
Animeangellover2 chapter 2 . 5/5
I shouldn't like this story concept as much as I do...Erik screwing up his family and Charles giving up on himself...BUT I do. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Cerucci chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
i love this, is there any way that you can continue to update it, it's awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
This story is so awesome ... Please continue!
Max chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I really, really love this story! The weird love Pietro has for Charles is oh so compelling and Erik himself is almost a huge question mark. Can't wait to see more of their relationship play out!
H.A.R.T chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
This is all sorts of odd, weird, and infuriating. Yet, this is the premise of the story and I do applaud the buildup. This story is a classic case of, good at being bad. The dystopia feel is wonderful background imagery - it fits to a t.
Cherik Mpreg chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
More please! :(
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I wonder what will happen next!:D
Kin01 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
OMG! I've read some of your stories before on ! I've never realized that you wrote this too until you added the link in livejournal! I love this story! Please update soon!
Hikari Yuna chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Cant wait for more !
I found this story at lj... And been stalking it since forever...
You hit all of my kinks XD
Lovely !
Sorry, i will have to gather my thought to reply intelegently, bit scatter-brained right now, too excited about this story continuation :3
More please !
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
wow, I felt like Puerto would feel like that toward mummy!Charles from the last two chapter but when he said Charles would enjoy if he was the one giving it... it kinda makes everything go 180 (which I love, by the way) I think you did a really nice build up to that conversation, giving the readers a taste how this story will only get crazier. I really look forward to your next update. So, yeah... update! :)
cricket5144 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Oh gosh you slay me with the FEELZ! OH! I see that Pietro hasa bit of an Oedipus complex; poor boy is so confused and all he want if for Charles to be safe and happy! I just want to cuddle Pietro and Charles, and tell them that it will be alright! You know how to tug on the heart strings!
anon chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
it good to see that you will continue to update this. I can't wait for future installments. kudos.
Kate chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Great so far please post next chapter soon!:)
cricket5144 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
This is awesome and painful. I really just love the way you right. I want to STRANGLE Wanda for doing what she did, especially since it was sneaky, petty, and undermining to Charles. I also love that you have Eric and Charles' personalities completely DOWN! You have made their interactions and thoughts so realistic it's amazing!
KattyByNature chapter 1 . 1/8/2013