Reviews for Alone in a Crowded Room
emmakate261995 chapter 36 . 5/15
This was amazing!
JustAnotherRead chapter 36 . 4/25
this is a lovely story I'm glad I came across it
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 36 . 3/5
This is easily one of the best-written and one of my favorite Everlark stories I’ve read over the years. Peeta’s struggle was so painful and the repercussions of the incident were so realistic it was a treat to read. Keep up the good work, you’re a great writer.
LadyWillowElf chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this and wish there was more!
Brittany chapter 36 . 1/20
This is the first fanfiction I ever read years ago (and wow did it open a Pandora's box!), And it is STILL my absolute favorite. I wish there was more to it. The characters are so we'll written and developed, I love the relationship between the Mellark men, especially Twain and Rye (love your choice of names, too). It's so relatable, takes you emotionally on ups and downs, and it's just an overall amazing story.
Please make it a real book and not a fanfiction! It is real good and interesting and very much worth it! And it has only very few connecting points with the hunger games. You only need to change a few names. I mean, it is so interesting in its own way, without menstioning the hunger games and many details are wrong for the hunger games, anyway. Like Katniss and Prim having a bedroom. (The first couple of pages of the first book makes clear, that there is no secound room apart from the bathroom in the house. They're all sleeping toghether in the living room/kitchen/bedroom.) Making it an own book would make so much more sense.
Elguardiuz chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
honestly Katniss's interaction with her mother is such a breath of fresh air to all these other fics, where her mother is basically incapable of any human interaction
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 36 . 11/13/2017
I love this story! Reread it and thought I left a review. Please consider continuing your sequel, if possible. I hope life is going well!
SomethingSemperDux chapter 36 . 10/20/2017
I've always loved this work. I somehow just finally read the final AN... what happened to the supposed part two? I hope it becomes a reality someday.
Pretty please chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Omg please make a epilogue when everyone's grown up and stuff
baldcoder chapter 36 . 9/27/2017
Really good story. Very well done!
Me chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Oh my god such a good story, please make an epilogue if katniss and peeta in the future , married and stuff with all the other couples grown up and happy please
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
This is my third time reading this story. I keep coming back over the years because of how unbelievably well educated and exceptionally well written it is. Today, I was speaking to a friend who has recently started having seizures and it reminded me of this story. I love that I learned so much about them because of this story and therefore I could talk to her without asking for explanations. Thank you for educating me and for giving us something beautiful to read.
yuishishido chapter 36 . 5/21/2017
i love this fic bitch
Jakqui chapter 36 . 4/17/2017
Can't believe I'm only finding this now! Couldn't stop reading and now have to head to work with no sleep...totally worth it, thank you.
2,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »