Reviews for Alone in a Crowded Room
Obsessedreader83 chapter 34 . 1/7
Wow. That was by far one of the most nerve wracking chapters I've ever read! So well written. I was almost in tears with nerves over the Reaping. Really good insight into what it would be like for any family facing something so horrible.
ryebrewster chapter 36 . 8/3/2021
Just re-read this and love it even more than the first time I stumbled upon it! Thank you again for your beautiful prose!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 36 . 5/29/2021
Just curious about the sequel to this fic? Is it out yet?
eosine chapter 36 . 1/22/2021
This story was so absolutely wonderful to read. It was by far the best quality writing, character development, plot, just...everything that I've found on here. I will admit to having spent quite a few sleepless nights reading this, always saying to myself this will be the last chapter, okay, just one more... needless to say it was always more than one more.

I hope someday you (and your husband) will get the urge to "pick up your pens" again.

Thank you for your dedication to finishing this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/1/2020
I cant tell you how many times I've gone back and read this story. Still waiting for the sequel.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 3 . 8/6/2020
What an interesting story, eager to see where it goes.
pleaseupdate chapter 9 . 7/11/2020
continue it so the story goes to a point where there married and shes pregnant or something, I really want to see there future!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 36 . 6/27/2020
To be honest I was hoping Prim being reaped and Katniss volunteering. But I loved this story from beginning to end. All your little twists and character development were excellently done. I’m going to hunt down that sequel now. I hope it’s up.
mfgb chapter 36 . 3/29/2020
I stumbled upon this story and I've been reading it for the past few days. Love this story so much! You and your hubby are so talented.

I love how you wrote Peeta coping with his injury. I really felt his pain there. Also, I'm so proud of him coming full circle and standing up to his mother like that.

Kudos to you and your husband!
Loti-miko chapter 36 . 3/17/2020
Wow.

I’m speechless.

This has to be one of the saddest, sweetest most beautiful stories I’ve read for this fandom.

Sad because of the tragedy behind Peeta’s injury. The injustice of it. Every time I read his POV I always ended up feeling so desperate and restless. I’ve been sick myself, so I could relate to some of his pain and it was torture. I was always on the edge of my seat. Either rooting for him to get better, or being afraid of his condition getting worse. It didn’t help that he stayed so sweet throughout the story.

Then Katniss was so in character and so human. It was so interesting to read her in a setting that was so different from the book. Sure, her dad died, but her mother was able to snap out of her depression and look after her girls. Pretty interesting stuff to read, considering her dynamic with Katniss is so different in both cannon and fanfiction.

I really had this big ass long review that I wanted to write but the words escape me now. I’m just impressed. And that ending? Offf. Like a punch to the guts but in a good way.

I don’t know what to say other than congratulations for writing something so perfect. Thank you for not romanticizing Peeta’s injury and for not fixing every issue for the last chapter. Thank you for keeping it real, but for also making hopeful and beautiful.

Just, thank you!
Juststella1 chapter 36 . 2/24/2020
I'm so glad to have read this story. Both you and your hubby did a great job. Thank you for sharing.
Juststella1 chapter 5 . 2/9/2020
Peeta remembered his own secret frosting recipe. That's a good sign.
Juststella1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2020
Delly was Peeta's friend and she should have visited him sooner, no matter what Rye suggested.
Juststella1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2020
Kudos to both you and your husband. This story is amazing.
Juststella1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
Oh my god! What a horrible woman! Poor Peeta!

Rye not helping protect his brother was just as bad.
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »