Reviews for Sister Winter
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 6/16
Awww, I love how Rue was able to reunite Katniss and Peeta.
Affirmed chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Absolutely the most adorable story! My sole complaint is that I started reading in the middle of the night whilst experiencing a pique of insomnia and had to stay awake to finish it. I feel like death today but I would do it again. Your Peeta is so sweet. Thank you for posting this!
donargh chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Woahhhhh! This was AMAZING!

I love the evolution of the story. Really good stuff!
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Great story line. I really enjoy the interactions between Katniss and Peeta.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very moving and ic. I don't like many modern au's but this one I will be re-reading. : ) Oh, and I adored Rue in this!
mynerva283 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Both heartbreaking and beautiful... such an amazing story.
DontDoubtMe chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Beautifully written. I'm glad I didn't skip over this one because of its length. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. I'm sure I'll be rereading it often.
Hon. B chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is an amazing story.

It really manages to hold everything together and makes a really emotional impact while still keeping the actions of everyone make sence.

I really like the way you gave a nice timeframe before the reunion and had each living their own life in the gap - so many people try to rush this or make it too angsty to be believable.

I'm really hoping you are still writing and can't wait for a new fic.
NinjaJacq chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was absolutely incredible. Its honestly one if the best stories I've ever read in both the ffn and the real world. Well done. I cried and I laughed and only real talent can do that. I hope you continue to write more stories because I would really love to read them.
everlasting1286 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful, heartbreaking, and perfect :) I didn't really know what to expect when I started reading it, but wow. I love how everything wove its way together and worked its way out. Wonderful story, thank you for writing and posting it!
amelinazenitram chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I have read this at least twice already and still love it. Amazing work.
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Beautiful!
THGawsome chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Really liked this story. It was one freak of a long story :D
I liked the way they met, by the cabin. Their growing relationship. And the first kiss was so cute and adorable and innocent. :3
Keep writing more stories like this one but not to long. ;)
poser16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was brilliant! Do not doubt your talent because you are a bona fide author. You kept me engaged the whole time (even in the 'slower' sections. You brought tears to my eyes with their loved one's deaths and the poignancy of Katniss and Peeta's first time. I loved when they finally got back together after two years and found their love still so strong. If I could have a Favourite of Favourites list - this story would be on it.
Amazing!

poser16
SoThere chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I'm completely speechless... This is the most beautiful story I've read in such a long time. The setting, descriptions, characters, and romance are so amazingly developed that I can feel, hear, smell and taste them. It's summertime here, but I can feel the winter chill.

As much as I love Everlark, this seems to transcend the characters. It transcends fanfiction altogether and just IS. Congratulations on completing such a complex story, and thank you for being kind enough to share it with us. I really needed this tonight. :)