Reviews for Sister Winter
IcedTea234 chapter 1 . 11/24
This is beautifully written. I love this so much
Oh soooooo lemony
Wow! That was amazing. It was heartbreaking and bittersweet, but what i loved the most is that it had a happy ending. Thank you for for sharing your talent with us.
What a beautiful story. I could not stop once I started reading it. You should be so proud of this. Please keep it up.
marizpe chapter 1 . 9/20
I loved the story, I dont know if you are still writting fanfictions, but you should.
Love the way Katniss and Peeta fell for each other thru the story and end up together!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 6/16
Awww, I love how Rue was able to reunite Katniss and Peeta.
Affirmed chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Absolutely the most adorable story! My sole complaint is that I started reading in the middle of the night whilst experiencing a pique of insomnia and had to stay awake to finish it. I feel like death today but I would do it again. Your Peeta is so sweet. Thank you for posting this!
donargh chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Woahhhhh! This was AMAZING!

I love the evolution of the story. Really good stuff!
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Great story line. I really enjoy the interactions between Katniss and Peeta.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Very moving and ic. I don't like many modern au's but this one I will be re-reading. : ) Oh, and I adored Rue in this!
mynerva283 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Both heartbreaking and beautiful... such an amazing story.
DontDoubtMe chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Beautifully written. I'm glad I didn't skip over this one because of its length. It's one of the best I've read in a long time. I'm sure I'll be rereading it often.
Hon. B chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is an amazing story.

It really manages to hold everything together and makes a really emotional impact while still keeping the actions of everyone make sence.

I really like the way you gave a nice timeframe before the reunion and had each living their own life in the gap - so many people try to rush this or make it too angsty to be believable.

I'm really hoping you are still writing and can't wait for a new fic.
NinjaJacq chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This was absolutely incredible. Its honestly one if the best stories I've ever read in both the ffn and the real world. Well done. I cried and I laughed and only real talent can do that. I hope you continue to write more stories because I would really love to read them.
everlasting1286 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Beautiful, heartbreaking, and perfect :) I didn't really know what to expect when I started reading it, but wow. I love how everything wove its way together and worked its way out. Wonderful story, thank you for writing and posting it!