Reviews for Book Two, Back From the Dead
Sophie 16 chapter 7 . 3/11
So wonderful to see an update! I really love this story, and I'm rooting for Mikey!
I'm glad you updated this story...your writing is amazing. You make the story so vivid for the rader,like if we were watching this happen in front of our eyes. Please continue these stories they are truly remarkable.
Selena chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
Please update this story I love it! I need to know what happens next!
NeverEndingApatite chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
OMG, finally! I was beginning to lose heart! Thank you!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
AWHWHH Okay this is sorta adorable. I totally fell in love with it and good to see you back! I loved the first book and I'm greatly curious to see what method of madness you unveil for the second one.
Hidden mystique chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Please, please continue. I adore this
R.J.North chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
I totally binged your TMNT stories. I fell in love with your story line and the older, mature and imperfect boys. The stories are so complex and they pull you in, making emotional connections to the readers, at least to me it did.
I love your story and I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I love your story. I hope everything is going better for you. I couldn't even imagine what you're going though, except that a friend of mine recently lost her child as well. All of my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Keelia chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Please update soon Mikey needs some love :(!
bat-geek01 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
omigosh please please update...i'v been waiting so long for an update to this story and i love it so much i just have to know what happens to mikey and donnie
Grace chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon. I love this story. I've just spent the last two days reading the first story and it was amazing. So emotional- then again that could be because mother natures due for a visit. But really, you are a very good writer and I hope you continue.
ninjaforever89 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Eeeeeeeeee soooooooo gooooodddd can't wait for more 3
sophie16 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Great start for Miley and Donnie, I hope they can forgive each other and move on.
dragonegyptianblue chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHH! So suspenseful! Please update soon, I love it!
Shamaness1171 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
So happy that you updated! My heart just breaks for Mike. Hope he has a happy ending...
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Gawd this chapter was so frackin sad! but so glad Don finally told Mikey what happened. Just hope they both heal and become close again in the future. Hate the thought of the brothers hurting and fighting.