Reviews for Book Two, Back From the Dead
Hidden mystique chapter 6 . 8/13
Please, please continue. I adore this
R.J.North chapter 6 . 1/29
I totally binged your TMNT stories. I fell in love with your story line and the older, mature and imperfect boys. The stories are so complex and they pull you in, making emotional connections to the readers, at least to me it did.
I love your story and I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I love your story. I hope everything is going better for you. I couldn't even imagine what you're going though, except that a friend of mine recently lost her child as well. All of my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Keelia chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Please update soon Mikey needs some love :(!
bat-geek01 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
omigosh please please update...i'v been waiting so long for an update to this story and i love it so much i just have to know what happens to mikey and donnie
Grace chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon. I love this story. I've just spent the last two days reading the first story and it was amazing. So emotional- then again that could be because mother natures due for a visit. But really, you are a very good writer and I hope you continue.
ninjaforever89 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Eeeeeeeeee soooooooo gooooodddd can't wait for more 3
sophie16 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Great start for Miley and Donnie, I hope they can forgive each other and move on.
dragonegyptianblue chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
AAAAAAHHHHHH! So suspenseful! Please update soon, I love it!
Shamaness1171 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
So happy that you updated! My heart just breaks for Mike. Hope he has a happy ending...
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Gawd this chapter was so frackin sad! but so glad Don finally told Mikey what happened. Just hope they both heal and become close again in the future. Hate the thought of the brothers hurting and fighting.
Isli chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Although I haven't read your first story, I'm starting to catch up here. I really love your story, it's very interesting and I wanna read more! Therefor I'm thanking you for writing it:) It's nice to read something different every once in a while:)

Isli
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Your writing never ceases to amaze me. Just phenomenal!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
...Drama bomb! Please update soon :D
Scribe of Turesa chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Oh gosh, thank god they finally talked. /hugs both of them
AvaleeDarling chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Well that was really heavy. I had a couple silent tears rolling down my cheeks at Donnie's anguish. He loves his brother so much