Reviews for The Rebel
ljcolic chapter 17 . 8/14
i've been rereading this stories and i can't belive how good they are- still, like they are part of the cannon... made me miss the tv show, please if you can don't stop writing , it's really good and it makes me feel young hhhhh
WaterDeep chapter 17 . 8/1
RoswellianMisha, you are one great writer! I love you so much!
Please, please, pleeeease, a thousand more pleases to ask that you finish this awesome story! We just HAVE TO KNOW what happens. I HOPE you continue this tale and end it with the fine richness and depth that you have created so far. I know you must be working on things that pay real money now, but have mercy on us. This is too awsome to leave incomplete! Please, have mercy!
rockkitten chapter 17 . 2/10
Oh no, is this it? There's no more? Regardless, it was fun while it lasted. I've enjoyed reading all of your books in this series this week. Now back to real life. . .
willflourish chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
I have just discovered your stories by finding The Offer. I read straight through to chapter 17 of The Rebel. Even though it remains unfinished, I'm still glad I read it. Checking out your other stories as well.
SerialCynic chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
This is really good! Is there more?! I need to know :)

You are a very talented and intriguing writer, I will definitely keep up with your work.
Magali chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Hello Misha

I am following you here, at , to go on reading your story because it looks like RF is gone. I have sent you a pm, by the way, and put your story in my following/favorite, so that I am alerted when there is an update, which I hope will be there soon.
Magali chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
missa78rat chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
Ugh! I want more! I really love where you have taken the story over the years. I feel the show had it survived would have gone this way. Keep up the great work!
missa78rat chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Loving this! keep it up!
CandyFi chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Love that there was a lot of the present in this chapter! Can't wait for the next one and for the reunion between couples! I hope Van gets his sight back soon!
Roswellian1984 chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Yes I Was Waiting For An Update! Awesome Chapter!
Roswellian1984 chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
Wow Its Freaking Addicting To Read Something Abour Roswell! I Wish They Could Do A Few More Seasons Following Years After They Run Away From Roswell NM. Like Wat Happened After THey Left Did They Ever Get To Meet Serena..Wat About Baby Zan And Ava Wat Happened To Them? Will Serena Make The Appearance Here...WHen I Started To Read About Kyle's Girlfriend I Thought It Was Going To Be Her Serena I Mean! I HLove THese Fic. Hope THat U Get To Update Pretty Soon!
msfrooze chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Great chapter. I love reading this. I would love to read you sci-fi novel.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
There are too many cliff hangers...incomplete situations.. :(
When is it gonna get interesting again?
Annamarie61 chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Enjoyed part 16! Would love more about Kyle and sybelle. Seems like a beautiful romance, and does Kyle have a chance to propose in 2011? You've also nailed the wit that Kyle has when the mind reading kicks in. Laughed over it several times! Keep writing, and ,yes, I'd like to receive a digital copy of your short sci-if novel. Thanks!