Reviews for Kings and Wolves
JWang chapter 1 . 8/23
cool!
guptamhmmhm chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
this is great! I kinda wish the ending didn't happen so that the story could be continued but at the same time it was a perfect ending.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Would love to see more of this. Hint, hint.
grizzlybear2000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is so amazing!
mlsmls27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I just found this and love it. Please consider continuing it at some point!
DrCaitlinSnow chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This was really great! I'm not usually one who asks this of one shots, but this is something that I would really like to see more of!
EndlessBlue chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This was awesome. I love stories where Rose gets to kick butt and be way cooler than everyone else in the room.

But of course she goes off and sacrifices herself and this story ended with heartbreak. :( That last line especially - got me directly in the feels. Brilliant job.
therevelqueen chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Is this finished?! Please tell me it isn't. That was so mean! Please please please update this, it is awesome!
Sledge115 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
It pains me to see a promising premise die before it begins. Please update this piece of beauty.
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I realize that it's not very likely that you'll ever continue this, as it's been nearly to years since you posted this, but I did want to let you know that I thought it was amazing. I've been looking for a good Doctor Who/Avengers crossover in which Rose plays a part (one that's not Loki/Rose for once), and this one definitely fit that description. I absolutely loved it!
Anne
Seabreeze27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Pl you have to finish this! I absolutely loved it! I my self am taking a brake from writing but u really have talent and I love this plot!
A lot of people sometime pairs rose up with other people from this universe but u don't and I like that
You really got roses character down and the doctor with Rory and Amy is really neat
Ok I think I'm don fan girling but u really need to continue plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
:( why no update
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Omigod wow that was amazing.
I think its done... but. If u ever want to have a epilogue or sequel when rose comes back, or the doctor finds her or I dunno something... please writie it. Because honestly your grammar and idea is amazing
r0se9vamp1414 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
hey, i was wondering if you plan on finishing this, it is one of my favorite crossovers. thanks!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That was awesome! Don't know if you'd ever finish it, but if you do, would LOVE to see it
Thanks for writing and posting!