Reviews for Voided Agreements
Richard76310 chapter 10 . 10/11
Glad you wrote this chapter. The last section would have been great in the show.
Richard76310 chapter 9 . 10/11
New the bar tending he wouldn’t like. Never thought about a coffee shop.
Richard76310 chapter 7 . 10/11
Hope you get this but I like knowing if the author is male or female. So thank you for telling a bit about yourself. I try to determine the sex of the author by there writings. You’d be amazed at the difference in the way a couples “ physical “ relationship is portrayed. Was going to say the obvious thing is for penny to move in and he hire her as his assistant.
Richard76310 chapter 5 . 10/11
Think I’ve said I prefer Lenny to Shenny but you write such a strong story. Am surprised but glad as to the character you have written for Howard. I know this is an old story but I hope the review gets to you. Thank you for your writing and hope you and yours are well.
Halfred Askold chapter 12 . 9/4
Always knew Amy would behave like that, just like I knew that Leonard would go after anyone who would have sex.

Excellent.
Halfred Askold chapter 7 . 9/4
Thank you for finishing a story. I am the same way, thats why I only have a few published. Always knew Leonard was out for Leonard. And glad that both Howard and Raj are still good guys.
Halfred Askold chapter 5 . 9/4
I always felt Howard was stronger than people thought.
together25x3 chapter 12 . 7/13
Love this story!
browneyedgirl41 chapter 12 . 3/26
I love your stories! I haven't read one yet I didn't like. Thank you.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 12 . 7/10/2019
This was good, rough start and topic but they got through it to be together in the end. Keep up the good work.
Dark Moon Riseing chapter 12 . 3/9/2019
A little different, but good.
saynventeen chapter 12 . 5/20/2018
I love how dark this story started and drifted to a heartfelt ending. I love every part of this. I might be kinda shock on the take of Amy and Leonard but nonetheless i love the way the story is well written :)
Marathon Zack 140.6 chapter 12 . 1/29/2018
First off, I absolutely loved it. Amazing story. I typically avoid angst stories, because I really don’t like them. So I was hesitant to read this one, based on the description. But I’ve liked most of your previous stories, so I decided to look at it.
Second, even with the early angst in the first three chapters, when Penny wouldn’t be friends with him anymore, I always felt like there was hope; Sheldon was trying his hardest to right his wrongs, and there was enough encouragement from that that I knew things would become better for them, and quickly. So while angsty, it always had hope and never just dropped you into a pit of despair. So I just wanted to say I really liked and appreciated that.
Third, I think you did a fabulous job handling a really heavy subject, and made a very enjoyable story out of dark subject without minimizing any of the seriousness of it.
So once again, great story!
Chippers chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
I didn't expect the brochures! That was a fun moment.

Also like the counseling. I found it believable and think it's good for Sheldon even apart from crisis recovery.

Nicely done.
Chippers chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
It's awful what Sheldon is having to struggle with. But you have me smiling over sweet moments like the end of this scene.