Reviews for Not What He Seems
Bardock The Dark Saiyajin chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Alan scoot is now an honorary member of the Green Lantern Corps, so we can assume that the body really is now.
Now I find it odd that right now the Guardians of the Universe worry about this universal sector, sector and industry frontier 2814 2814 of Hal Jordan are related somehow.
A ring of power used by a person with strong willpower can fight Superboy Prime who is known universes blows flying so a user of force is easy to beat.
You have to Sodam Yat, who can fight side by side with Superboy Prime is daxamita, is the glass of Ion. Allen if Sodam friend, has more than enough to win Dooku and Sidious together.
I like the relationship, the DC police organization most famous of all time with the order of warriors for peace of really bright star wars. While that means that Superman and Batman also appear, both are honorary members of the Green Lantern Corps.
Nekron be an enemy with his Black Lantern Corps.
In the first flight Green Lantern, Sinestro could uasar his ring to mental projections, so if it is a skill of other lanterns, Allen can protect multiple users of force. Now that Allen is known as much of this galaxy. A guy that should be scary ... but that is Darkseid Sith.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Brilliant one-shot. I'm interested in the full story of this one-shot. I hope Ventress could return to the Jedi Order.
AVP5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awesome dude please make more of this please.
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Great story, please make a sequel.