Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Day They Met
Melchy chapter 5 . 1/9
Very sweet and romantic. You captured the characters well. And left me a little teary. i think you caputred the essence of their relationship very well. Thanks for a good read!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
This is so well done! You have such a great way of writing to the characters of Perry and Della as brought to life by Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale.
Gail chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
OMG Easy Living is SO SO SO THEM! I love older Della and Perry and this was divine. What happened to this Tender Torch Singer? What a great idea.
Gail chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely loved this. Check. (ok, I love you so I can say this...the mistle toe may have been a little trite. I know why you did it but still.)
Gail chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Poof there went almost 3 years and I loved this! Love the Paul scene and LOVED this: Della glided over to the console and returned with aspirin and a cup of coffee. Pouring a glass of water from the carafe on his desk she handed him the aspirin which tumbled from her cool palm into his large feverish paw. Perry couldn't believe how tender her smile was. When she moved behind him to massage his shoulders and temples, her sweater pressed to his back, he seriously worried he might swoon.

The small, strong fingertips made ever widening circles on his temples then worked their way back and forth over his brow. A shiver went up his neck, which he was quite sure she felt as her fingers worked their way from the back of his skull down. When massaging him like this her strength always amazed him. Suddenly there was the sweater again, as she leaned in to work over his shoulders.

When she at last finished Perry smiled and patted her hand, then moved to one of the couches to stretch out and review a new stack of work she had brought. Usually he took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt at this point so he could "breathe;" Della's favorite look. But he didn't do it this evening.

Without thinking Della walked over to him and, crouching down, started to undo his tie with a single raised eyebrow. Perry couldn't hide his surprise, which she chose to ignore, her cool fingers brushing against his cheek and chin as she undid the knot. Draping the tie over her lap she undid the first two buttons of his shirt and started to stand when he grabbed her wrist, holding up three fingers and giving her an admonishing stare. Lips pursed she leaned down to undo the third button then went to his desk.
Gail chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I LOVE the way she calls him on them! The dinner and dancing scene is wonderful. "Until Sunrise" is one of my all-time favorite songs. I don't think in our wonderfully permissive age that people understand what that song means anymore LOL! But I adore "The Queen."
The Thermos is adorable.
Does she predate Nora Charles? Just looked it up and wow she does by one year! Now we know who helped Dash (not great with broads) create Nora!
Gail chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
First you get Della like NO ONE else. NO ONE. Period. I'm trying to make your stories last so read some of the authors you follow in the meantime and enjoyed some, though I do see shades of your work in them here and there. I guess it is the sincerest form of flattery and I didn't comment on those tho I am trying to be better about commenting. You guys all see to work hard on these (whether something is my taste or not) and we readers should ALWAYS leave a kind word (Or STFU if we don't have one.)
I truly wish I had read your stories from beginning to latest, starting here. This is just fabulous. This is so them; it just is. No one captures them and their dialogue like you, altho I am enjoying other writers. But this is so crisp and snappy and evocative of the time. In your stories Della and Perry are so human and I love the chemistry to you create and re-create. I could highlight 10 paragraphs but I won't. Her suit and driving in, they way they meet, her making him be nice to Gertie, the way secretaries had to put up with bad bosses, the amazing sunset description, the candy, all of the little flirting.
Marty chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Love your story!
DNPLC chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment my 1st ever P&D fanfic—it really helps to learn what appeals although loving D& P as I do, I try to write what I would like to see. Good critiques always improve your writing so thanks again! Am close to posting the first chapters of the next one so...T
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Fantastic story without the sappiness. I can't tell you how
much I enjoyed it. Characterization is spot on!
MJB chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Excellent job
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I can hardly breathe! This is remarkable!
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Fantastic! I enjoyed every word. Cannot wait for your next work!
GSR123 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
this was one great work. can't wait til you start writing the in-between years. this work as is a perfect bookend piece. the beginning and the happily ever after. this is fanfic, we don't need character death. can't wait to hear from you again.
gsr123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
just finished this first chapter. can tell already that i am going to enjoy everything you write. i like the more assertive banter and demeanor of della and the way you move the action along. can't say enough about great writing skills either. i also like the idea of multiple chapters being presented at the same time and the length of this first one, originally thought it would only be 1 chapter; (didn't read the intro thoroughly to see it was a muti chapter entry ;) pleasant surprise. haven't finished this one and i'm already looking forward to your next story. KUDOS!