Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Day They Met
Laura chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Wow, this sucked. ;-) Just kidding! Personally, I'm not fond of that "love you forever" thing, but it seems to fly with some readers (and other authors even) in this fandom, so you might actually be spot on with this! Same goes for the common classics you used: mistletoe and stuff...
The college and pre-law thing made me stop reading at first. Why? Coz I've always liked DS' secretarial background, a profession women seem to brush off as inferior these days, as if her intelligence would suffer had she "only" gone to business school. That's so post-feminist and modern - not very Rosie (whom you mentioned so aptly in an early chapter). But hey, it seems to be in vogue to attire the past in modern frock, so again: you seem to have hit the nail on public demand and thus found your audience. :-) Nicely done.
EastEnder chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Loved it. Loved the mixture of young and old D & P. Looking forward to reading more from you. EE
StartWriting chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Thanks, and I loved it. And thanks for your PM ...
tengland2 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Somehow this one didn't make it in order. Loved the 7AM or 7PM remark, she wanted to make sure job/date, giving Perry the choice. Interesting few minutes of watching each other from a distance. Love the fact Perry doesn't seem to know exactly what he's gotten himself into. Their in for one heck of a ride together. Love this.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Yessss! I haven't even read it completely and I want to say thank you for posting a new story, with young and old P and D. I absolutely love it!
tengland2 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Marriage never was in it for them. They remained committed to each other and didn't need the piece of paper which could have easily destroyed what they had. Nicely done. Really enjoyed this.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
You just had to find Laura Robertson. Laura seems to be putting Della down right from the start. Della scares her on looks alone. Came back to the office, and at least told Della, Laura wasn't his girlfriend. Love the checked off list and not telling anyone, including Paul, letting him figure it out. At least they got it straightened out and will just find a way to keep their relationship between them. Loved his little present. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
If she had ever caught Paul or finds out about his checking on her background, now instead of early on, having a feeling both men will be in trouble. Considering the hours they keep, no wonder the gossip rags are after a story. Just have to give into what is there and deal with it. Really enjoying this.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I REALLY do like this. Turned the chaos of his office right around from the moment she walked in the door. Spent over twelve hours with her, never knowning her name or not realizing until late that "Miss Street" never showed up for her interview. Interesting time of night for an interview, over a box of choclates no less. Put Paul in his place right from the start and admitted she would be "arguing" with him "a great deal".
rica chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Very Good Story. Keep it going.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2