Reviews for I Know Why You're Lonely
k144 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
a perfect resolution to the Christine/Spock plot thread
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awww! Loved the ending! :D
murphycat chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love this story. So well written and so within the characters and canon parameters.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
ahh, that wasn't the ending I expected! as I neared the bottom, I was worried as to what would be the last line, and I am thoroughly pleased! wonderful, as always. (I've been reading through the Spock/Chapel fanfiction slowly, and your stuff is spectacular). :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Your Spock-Chapel fiction has been my fan fiction sustainment for the last at least five years. It is on a level to me in my everydaydreams of these two characters as perhaps the Muse would be to a poet. Thank you so very much.

Pooka
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww. Here's to hope.
sky76 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Good heavens. I believe you just broke my heart and then patched it up a tad. What a wonderful story. One of your best. Thank you.
louiseb chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Absolutely wonderful... The verbal sparring is just a joy to read ... Logic vs sass, you can just hear these guys speak as if they are sitting right beside you

"But...you have said—repeatedly—that we do not know each other. Is that not correct?"

"Yesssss." She studied him. Saw where he was going with this too late. "But—"

"But nothing, Christine. How can you love me if you do not know me? How can your feelings be any truer than mine?"

"You're using logic to disprove love. That's fairly obscene."

"Only because you are on the side of love. You have been using it to disprove lust and it caused you no dissonance at all."

Then the scenes on the planet, Spock in distress and Christine in command - loved the reversal and loved the deft creation of supporting characters. And just when we thought we knew where you were taking us you drop that little bombshell about V'ger damage and we're right there with Christine making that decision. Excellent twist. And please pass on my thanks to your muse for allowing us the hint of a happy ending. Lovely lovely stuff.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Delightful. And so many of your usual gems of dialogue. I loved this, thank you
MizJoely chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You looooovveee the emotional roller coasters, dontcha. As always, beautiful and painful, but with that slight note of hope at the end I'm feeling a lot of "Yay!"
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I thought I was going to be bummed after reading this until the very last word, which turned the whole thing around. Brilliant! Apparently Spock's intrigued, and there's still something there. Whether it blooms into friendship or something more...there could be a sequel, yes?

Again - and I'm glad that this is becoming a habit - I thank you for a most entertaining and thoughtful story.
trekkfan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Fantastic - I don't have enough superlatives in my vocabulary to due justice to how great this story is!
thepixieblonde chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow! It always amazes me how much you say in one chapter but I am even more amazed how much you have said with just one word. You are a amazing writer. Thank you. I do enjoy every thing you have written and hope you continue
Rene chapter 1 . 1/7/2013