Reviews for Happiness and Disaster (Re-written)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
please write more
Izora Calla Rahl chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
Love it. Please update soon.
StarlitStar chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Great story please update it soon
Me chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Wow, this is fantastic! I really like everything that's going on in this story- it's realistic, interesting, and twisted enough to be fun. The one problem I have is that you tend to switch tenses a lot, between past and present. That mostly happened in earlier chapters though, not now, so you're improving! All in all, I love it though, keep writing! :D
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
woah, I'm loving this! everything goes along very smoothly and there is a reason behind every action the characters do XD not to mention the characters personalities are perfect :D I love the element of psychology behind this and how the characters interact with each other is very interesting :) everything makes way more sense when you make Loki's love interest turn dark instead of him becoming good :P I can't wait for the next chapter I have been on the edge of my seat since the very beginning of this story :D
Sesshomaru'sGinstuki chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Sorry it's a delayed review, but I've been with no wifi for a couple days. Traveling for fourteen hours by car will do that. This was a good chapter. I like how you are developing your OC. She is quite intriguing, so to say. You can see how she calculates and evaluates each situation in this chapter. This goes along with her opportunist trait of her personality, I think. She carefully observed the situations and ponders through each one. Then you brought up a part of the nihilism in this chapter, as well, with her comment about Ethan being a piece of scum. Is she a bit sadistic as well? It seems like it from the way she reacted to Ethan's torture and punishment. It will be interesting to see.

Does she even realize that Loki can hear her thoughts with that bracelet? Or does she know and she takes measures to think only certain things so he doesn't discover her real plans? I think that might fit her personality abit. What will happen to her when Loki fails? What will she do if he fails? What will their relationship be lke from now on? Will she be completely submissive to him? From what I get from how you are developing her character, she will act according to how the situation calls for so she comes it on top. Is this true? Please update soon. You have me curious about what happens next.
Loki'sdreamer chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Wow sounds ... Annoying! Anyway now that I think of it if Loki maybe treated them more of a treat he might have won but I don't know what your gonna do with the story! I'm starting to like their partnership
Ellize Avalon chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
I was so happy when I saw an update on this. Thank you so much. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you, I'm sure it will. :)

Is there any chance for a bit of fluff next chapter? Just a wee bit of it? PWEASE! Hehe.
lalatomic chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Oooh! You finally updated! Yay! I love this story, it's GREAT! Can't wait for next update! 3
Sesshomaru'sGinstuki chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
It is interesting what you came up with. I take no credit for what you came up with, despite my comments frm last time. This was all you. The flashback of her therapy session was completely interesting. There is no way that Ivona could be narcissistic from the way you are developing her character. The nihilism you used and the opportunism is perfect. The question is, is the nihilism her opinion of herself or for those she deems unimportant? That is what I would like to know. I also liked the fact that you used her previous dream for this chapter. You continue to do a great job with the story development.

What will the next chapter be like? You said something about seeing how Loki thinks. What will his view of this be? What will happen between them now that she has admitted to being his? What will happen to them when Loki falls? What is your view on Asgardian relationships? I have read some interesting things in other fics on what that is like. It will be neat to see what you come up with. Please keep up the great work. I am continuing to enjoy this fic.
Ellize Avalon chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Woah! That was intense. o_O

Though quite short. You didn't even included Loki's reaction to Ivona's torture on Ethan.

Bravo though.

More!
Loki'sdreamer chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
The flashback was really intersting! It explained a lot. Good chapter
Minnie chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
A great chapter. I hope you yourself are feeling better!
PaolaIver chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
We all missed you very much and this chapter was an awesome come back! I'm itching to find out what happens next, the ending is such a cliffhanger.
I also want to tell you that I'm so glad you are active again because I was very worried about you. I am happy to hear that you are doing much better and that if I could, I'd give you a hug.
Keep up the awesome writing and see you in the next chapter! x
Sesshomaru'sGinstuki chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I have been wondering where you had gone. I am SO glad you finally updated. It was worth the wait for this one. The storyline is going along great from what I have read. I actually had to go through and reread the previous chapters to refresh my memory of what has previously happened. I am enjoying the development of Ivona's character quite a lot. You are doing quite a good job with it.

Does Ivona truly betray SHIELD? Or does she remain true to them? From what I read in this chapter, she actually believes in Loki's ideas. It seems to me that she is a bit of an opportunist and a survivalist, especially when she was thinking over what would happen with Clint and if Loki ever failed in his campaign. What will happen between the two of them? It seems like Loki plans on taking full advantage of Ivona's opportunism. Will Ivona use Loki's bracelet against him knowing full well what he can do with it? What other purposes does the bracelet have? What will be done with Ethan? Please update soon.