Reviews for Slouching Towards Bethlehem
NatalieLynn chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I really like that you're taking us through her journey chronologically in this version rather than through all the flashbacks. It's a lot easier to follow her progress and see how she came to be the young woman she comes to be. It's been some time since you last updated this one though. Do you plan on getting back to it and finishing it? I sure hope so!
ChesterK chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
I loved this story when it was The Insurgence but it is even better. I want more. I haven't been reading until you had a number of chapters posted because I knew once I started reading I wouldn't want to stop. I do hope we get the next chapter very soon.
I heart vamps chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Please update soon
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Love it more please!
Shumway chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
this is amazing! please update asap
mickkila chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Very cool story please update
Guest chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
I love how the vampires are not hidden, and I also like the storyline. I hope to see Jasper soon though. And I hope this story continues.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
a bientot
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
I love the detail and depth you give your chapters. Even the unsure nature of her surroundings and how she faces them adds to that. Great work!
melanieds chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
I like Isaiah's delaying tactic with the horses. I am glad he is going to teach her some survival skills.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
I think Isaiah is very sweet to want to teach her everything he knows about survival.
EdwardsKitten chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
I'm wondering where all the other vamps that helped unload the cattle went.
kouga's older woman chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Why is he trying to convince her to stay so much?
erythra-selena chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Nice chapter! I really like this Isaiah. So far at least. I hope he doesn't turn out bad later... ;)
Good to read news of you!
I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!