Reviews for Through Thick and Thin
meeka chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Can please u write one were Logan gets hurt, like breaks his arm or leg, and Carlos takes care of him? Thank you! :)
swagUPwindowsDOWN chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Awwww oodles of adorableness is this one! Love your writing :)
LoveSparkle chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Awww :) so sweet of Logan to care!
The twitter thing is a great idea :)
winterschild11 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Awwww, that was sweet!

hey, several of us are already there on twitter and talk every day!
BeingATigerRawr chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
asdfghjklñasdfgh I LOVE 24/Seven! asdfghjklñasdfg I hope someday I can hold it in my hands :c
LoveSparkle chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Awwww!
winterschild11 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
awwwww
LoveSparkle chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
purple butterfly chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Ok, so what if carlos is real upset about something and logan is trying to cheer him up, then he tickles him and finds out that carlos is very ticklish! Then they have a tickle fight!
EveryDayImBTRushering chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ahhh i loved this! It was so fluffy and cute! So adorable how Logan rewarded Carlos with kisses even though i knew he was anyways xD. I fangirled just imagining Logan kiss Carlos multiple times and but his hands on his torso! And then I loves when Logan gives his sweet little speech and says he loves Carlos! Awwwww really über cute! Yup this was amazing! :)
winterschild11 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
awwwww
EveryDayImBTRushering chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Awww this is so cute! I loved how Carlos wanted to make it special for their anniversary! And awww he said he loves him! Too adorable! Great job at the fluff
Ck4everluvbtr chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Your second chapter was super cute! Could you write one were Carlos has asthma and while there playing hockey he has an asthma attack and Logan helps him and Carlos crys and Logan hugs him and make it super cute and fluffy!
LoveSparkle chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Awwwwww!
0809m chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
hey, yeah i did not just like i love it , very very good and fluffy drable, amazing, you are very good writter, ill be waiting for the next drables, see ya :)