Reviews for Wild Chance and A Shatter-Glass Laugh
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awwww, what a cute ending.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is good...I'd like to read the bit that comes before it too. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
CharlieDraco! *dances around happily* you must seriously love me. Like serious to get a Deamus AND a CharlieDraco in the same night? You are fabulous. (Which I've recently remembered how to spell properly. Only took me ages.)

The idea that Charlie waiting in the pouring rain for Draco is so lovely. I love it. And the fact that he does it without an umbrella is rather amusing. Sounds like something I would do. (Seriously, I've done that before.)

And I absolutely, positively love your description of Draco - "A blonde-haired, grey-eyed boy-man with eyes too ancient for him to only be eighteen" - there's something about this line that is love. It's just simply love,

"This is something different, something risky, but it might, just might be something real" - firstly, I want to say to put a comma after the second "might" but I'm pretty sure we're just reading it differently. However, I DON'T EVEN CARE! That line just sums up their relationship perfectly. It's a risky, but they work so well that it's worth it. Love. Simply love it.

And I love you, cause you're fantastic and fabulous and amazing. And you wrote me a CharlieDraco. Yes. I love this, too! :D