Reviews for Letters from Maluku
KKKat chapter 10 . 3/31
Hello,

i really love this Story. The Letters are amazing! Can't wait for the next Update
Fallen.so.Far chapter 10 . 3/19
Best one I've read yet and how I wished it turned out on the show. Please update soon!
Tony7323 chapter 10 . 3/12
I Gotta Say Jazzy That Was Incredible, This Chapter Hit Me Me Right In The Chest It Got Me Weepy I LOVED IT Well Done. You Write Bones And Booth In A Sweet And Romantic Way Very Well.
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 10 . 3/10
Omg theres so much to squee at here! He always celebrated their anniversary even without her knowing! Thats so Booth its adorable! Also Brennan always feeling that those days were special even though they'd probably done similar things a million times, awwww.

THIS LETTER! Excuse me while i die. I wasn't expecting her declaration of love so soon but it was perfect, so full of confusion i love it! I love seeif how shes signs her letters each chapter so got a major kick out of this particular one :D
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 9 . 3/10
Ooooh i loved the change in lettets. Is this the letter parker spoke about that he had given to rebecca in can you save her agent booth? Or is this another one? I liked hearing Booth admit his love before he made his move im season 5. It was definitely a nice change
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 8 . 3/10
For some teason one of my favourite parts is seeing how she signs the letters haha. I look forward to that bit. Oh ive akso enjoyed that the past few chapters have connected to each other. I like one shots but i find it easier to follow when i can put a tineline in context. Cant wait to read more
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 5 . 3/10
Think this is my favourite so far, i guess ive just descovered i like a bit of angst. Great fight, i really felt all the overwhelming emotions running high at the time. I like Brennan and Booth really fighting every now and then, i guess it makes them feel more real to me.
TraciM chapter 10 . 3/9
Simply put Jazzy- I loved it! Keep up the awesome writing!
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 3 . 3/9
I loved your new approach with this chapter, i defintely lovedd hearing Brennans point of view rigjt out of her head. Im always fascinated by her thoughts and so hearing it firdt person is great! Oh i just realised i havent reviewed this fic yet at all so just wanted say im loving the letters. I think theyre very Brennan at that point :)
luckywynner86 chapter 10 . 3/7
I love seeing them celebrate their anniversary especially with the reading of a letter.
maneu chapter 10 . 2/28
PERFECTION! You are the Queen of romance. Every word coming out of their mouths is perfection. Thanks for making my day - again!
1luvgsr chapter 10 . 3/1
So happy to see a new chapter! Such a beautiful letter written to Booth. Can't wait for more :)
mspteach chapter 10 . 2/23
That was a great ride! Emotions, danger, hot hot hot moments and surprises. I am sorry to have finished!
DWBBFan chapter 10 . 2/24
Hello Jazzy, So happy to see you back. I love this story. This chapter was exceptional and the "anniversary love letter" was perfection and Booth observing the anniversary all those years was so Boothy!

Diane
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Love all of your stories and hope we get some more soon.