Reviews for Letters from Maluku
Lily Live chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I do not like conclusion jumping, distrusting, jealous Booth, that turns to ain't to proud to beg Booth. Saying that, you captured him beautifully and helped the B&B relationship move forward.

I have enjoyed the Letters From Maluku immensely. Only sorry, there are no more letters from Maluku.
Lily Live chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Brennan's declaration of love, perfectly framed with Booth's romantic notion of a special anniversary. I really appreciate how you take such good care of B&B.
Lily Live chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful Booth letter and perfect as a reminder to Brennan that he has loved her for a very long time.
Lily Live chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
To answer your question, yes, I liked it very much. The letters are inspired to reach across Brennan's insecurities with her feelings and directly to Booth's heart.
Lily Live chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
A lot packed into one letter. Again, I love the artfull resolution to these intense moments.
Lily Live chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
I find I am emotionally invested when one of the partners is hurt and the other keeps vigil. You write the angst , heartache, worry very well.
Lily Live chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I wish you did not refer to the sex as smut. I prefer steamy or uninhibited (smile). I really liked the way you handled Brennan's emotional nuclear reaction to Hannah's letter. I especially liked the relatively quick resolution with Booth's resolve it would not be the end of their relationship.
Lily Live chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
I discovered the TV show Bones very late. I think it was in 2012 watching reruns. I found I responded to Booth's Playful Heart and wanted to fill in all the back episodes. Now going to season 11, I still crave that Playful Heart we do not see as much. In your stories I find I very much enjoy how his Playful Heart is revealed and how Brennan responds in kind. It is delicious in my minds eye to watch these characters in these moments.
Lily Live chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
The evolution of Brennan and Booth's dream of a shared life are wonderfully described throughout Letters From Maluku.
Lily Live chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
I like very much how you are allowing Brennan to discover her feelings for Booth through the letters.
Lily Live chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I did read Can You Save Her Agent a Booth first and found Letters From Maluku captivating. This is my second reading of Letters. I generally do not read or watch graphic sex. These intimate scenes seem right and in context with the beautiful B&B relationship. It's kind of the all in, no holding back, complete trust that allows me to enjoy the story without judgement. I be rationalizing, but I have to say all of your stories regardless of rating entertain and keep me wanting more.
alexindigo chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
LOVED this! If you ever plan on continuing this series please know that you'll always have a reader in me.

Thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
I love this story... Just finished it for the second time... I hope that you will come back and continue it sometime. Thanks
Jamistarme1 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
I, for one, am very patient when it comes to updates. People should understand that FF stories are written in spare time. Put the story in your favorite or follow list and it's like a Christmas present when an author updates. I'll be waiting patiently as I read other FF's.
Jamistarme1 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I love this concept for a story. I always found it hard to believe that Brennan didn't keep in touch with ANYONE! I mean really... She was gone for 7 months and didn't write a single letter? I understand she couldn't call but no letters? That never made sense to me.