Reviews for Paloma
Creaturess of the Night chapter 8 . 6/8
Omg! I loved this story soooooo much! Really great job on writing it, I can't wait to read more of your work!
kasey123 chapter 8 . 3/31
Loved this hope there be more please
reader50 chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
I liked this, I cried throughout most of it. It had an interesting concept. It surprised me that Gibbs was Dean's father but realized that their coloring and some of the way they acted was the same. Even though I dehydrated from crying so much with this story, I enjoyed it. It had angst, action, a good plot, and some of my favorite characters. Thank you for sharing.
RageAgainstTheDyingOfLight chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Such an amazing story! Loved the idea, and the way you portraited the characters is just fabolous if you ask me. Hope you make a sequel one day :)
Wunjo chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Would love to see more of this 'verse!
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
Thank you for the interesting story. It was a unique idea and you handled it well. Yes, Dean as Gibb's son would be a good couple of characters in a sequel. Good luck with that.
MarieAlexander chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Read it all in one sitting! Wonderful! I can't wait for part two! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Please pleeeeaasee update it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
I like that very much:) update please
becca65d chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Good story hopefully you could write a sequel where Dean gets to meet the team and how Gibbs handles his new found son
CynthiaW chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This was an interesting story. Very well written, but you seem to switch between past tense and present tense with some frequency in most of the chapters. This encounter with Paloma Reynosa was chilling. And it explained Paloma's urgency about dealing with Gibbs later on in the series. Not to mention the disturbing amount of planning that went into her attempt at revenge. Poor Dean will never be the same after this. Of course, his upbringing will have quite an impact on his psyche, even without Paloma's torture. Gibbs will have his hands full helping Dean deal with all of his issues.
shadow visor chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

update soon please! I want to read more and this is really good! I want to see the reactions of when the guys meet dean. The whole team I mean and it will be os good! pls update soon for your fellow reviewers!
shadow visor chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
i am soooo loving this! so damn different from anything I've read. love it sooo much! the way dean follows orders so easily... breaks my heart but it so nice
shadow visor chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
ooooh dear
please update soon! I am sooo intrigued!
lulabulle chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Like it and waiting for the new one !