Reviews for Paloma
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 2/11
Thank you for the interesting story. It was a unique idea and you handled it well. Yes, Dean as Gibb's son would be a good couple of characters in a sequel. Good luck with that.
MarieAlexander chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Read it all in one sitting! Wonderful! I can't wait for part two! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Please pleeeeaasee update it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
I like that very much:) update please
becca65d chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Good story hopefully you could write a sequel where Dean gets to meet the team and how Gibbs handles his new found son
CynthiaW chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This was an interesting story. Very well written, but you seem to switch between past tense and present tense with some frequency in most of the chapters. This encounter with Paloma Reynosa was chilling. And it explained Paloma's urgency about dealing with Gibbs later on in the series. Not to mention the disturbing amount of planning that went into her attempt at revenge. Poor Dean will never be the same after this. Of course, his upbringing will have quite an impact on his psyche, even without Paloma's torture. Gibbs will have his hands full helping Dean deal with all of his issues.
shadow visor chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

update soon please! I want to read more and this is really good! I want to see the reactions of when the guys meet dean. The whole team I mean and it will be os good! pls update soon for your fellow reviewers!
shadow visor chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
i am soooo loving this! so damn different from anything I've read. love it sooo much! the way dean follows orders so easily... breaks my heart but it so nice
shadow visor chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
ooooh dear
please update soon! I am sooo intrigued!
lulabulle chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Like it and waiting for the new one !
Emily chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
NO, no, no, no, no. not the end! its too fabulous. i want to know what happens when dean meets the team. does Abby believe in hunting? is Tony jealous of dean? does dean freak out on the airplane? can gibbs be a better father then john? please please please keep going. i love this story! such an original idea. all of the voices staying true to character. you are very talented. please consider another few chapters. maybe a hunt in NCIS to solidify dean and gibbs relationship.
anyway, thanks for the brilliant read. and i'll keep my fingers crossed for more when or if you can. thanks!
Judai-chan13 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
CONTINUE, CONTINUE, CONTINUE! At least for 1 more ch., please? -3-
BondWoman007 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I really like this story! I will look forward to the next installment :)
jokergirl94 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to see another part to it.
jokergirl94 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter. Please update soon.