Reviews for Our Place in Time (On Hiatus -- Sorry!)
Z chapter 5 . 4/1
Please bring this back...?
Alexus-Al chapter 5 . 1/10
PLEASE UPDATE!
I love this story so far and out of curiosity I started to watch the 4400 and I actually really like it so far so please update soon!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 1/6
I like it! Can't wait to see when Stiles starts to reveal his powers. Wonder what they'll be. It's kind of hard to know but only time will tell. At least he'll be ready to fight against Werewolves, though not sure what his power would be.
evil-step-sister chapter 5 . 1/5
Recently began watching 4400 and, as always, I looked for fanfiction of it after a few episodes. This one immediantly grabbed my attention and I love it so far! The changes you've made to canon so far are interesting and not unbelievable (well, the sheriff/daddy Argent pairing might be pushing it a bit XD) and I'm looking forward to what you do with the Stiles/Shawn thing - and holy crap! They really do look similar! o.o Can't wait for the next chapter :) Please make it soon!
kc1690 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
LOL this chapter has so much! I really like it! I do believe that two guys, who have never found guys attractive before, can find that one that they just can't get enough of. LOL Can't wait to see what happens next. Wonder what Stiles' ability will be...
kc1690 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I like it! I love this story! I like how you can mesh two different realities together. I know that's hard to do but you did it.
kc1690 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Yay! I am freaking out right now! This is amazing!
kc1690 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I loved The 4400! It was one of those shows that change your life. Sucked that it ended. They say Heroes ripped off of them. There was so much more potential for The 4400 but I guess that doesn't matter.
kc1690 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I like it. It's got a lot of technicality but I'm sure that will all fit in somewhere. Can't wait to see how The 4400 fits into this.
atn chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
AHHH! This is really good. And I wouldn't have thought about this kind of crossover.
Mystiksnake chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Yay! A new chapter! Well... semi new. I only just thought to check again for an update, and there it was. So happy. _
FanGirl1320 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Yay! So happy that you updated!:D Great chapter! No Stiles in this one:/ lol but it's ok!:) Can't wait till you update again! Hopefully soon
Clandon chapter 5 . 8/14/2013