Reviews for Virtute et Armis
dreaminsapphire chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
This was much calmer and although I could still feel the anger Kat has it is much clearer just how fear driven that is. I dearly hope that Oreius will get to have a great many conversations with Kat that need to be talked through, but every time it looks like they will happen I will likely expect a giant or werewolf or something to pop out and attack them.
dreaminsapphire chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
The tie ins to more recent events really do help connect this a lot more. Knowing more about their relationship now makes the most likely events seem far worse an outcome now. I think that it would be hard not to use selfish reason picking between two such extreme possibilities. As always good job and I'll be looking out for more hints about the now several times mentioned Thalia.
Keep writing
dreaminsapphire chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I think taking it down and redoing it may have been a good idea. Even though I think I know what will happen I still feel the tension in it. The pathos built from knowing these characters so long is much stronger this time around. Ah, must keep reading.
MCH chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Reread chapter 1 & 2 and finally read chapter 3.

When your just about the lose someone you suddenly release what that person means to you and maybe what you will lose.

Oreius is not only important to Narnia and the Four but also to Kat. For with Kat by his side they can both become the people they where truly meant to be to themselves but to Narnia. Kat was not meant to be the cold Kat she became and if Oreius had deid I think he'd have told her so if Aslan would have let him or else a stern talking too when they where reunited in Aslan Country.

A great story as you tell us more about Oreius and Kat.

Did like the bit where you said Peter was given the cordial to make sure he don't drive everybody insane and not hurt himself any more. I can just see Lucy being told to give him the damn cordial by Edmund before he kills Peter.
Elbereth Starkindler chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Ok so I posted chapter one's review on the wrong chapter so here's for ch. 2-3;)

You did a great job of showing what could have been- very interesting! I was a little confused with Kat and the Sisemaalian. I love how you show the change in Kat; it seems like it's not even her at all.

Hahaha! If you had killed Oreius...I'm glad you didn't. It made for a very comical scene between him and Kat. I laughed the whole way through:) Only Oreius can laugh at her while she's yelling at him and not get mortally injured.
At least he knows she cares for him enough to be that scared for his life. I really hope he tells her soon. I'm convinced tht he was trying to tell her in ch.1, but she kept cutting him off. Am I right?
Elbereth Starkindler chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Oh my goodness! When I read the chapter summary, I was thinking, "Not Oreius, not Oreius!" And then for that first chapter I was holding my breath. But touching a non-talking deer? How is that even possible? I love Kat's prayer-I can just feel her desperation and faith.
Markus of the Fell chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Once again, your writing is beautiful! Lol I keep literally feeling these characters growing and changing with every word. Great great great side story. I love seeing Aslan in your writing. You carry his warmth, sovereignty, and grace very well with your words:) I'll be ready for the next segment!
Markus of the Fell chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I think the conversation should be delayed until the perfect time!:) but I dont think it should be too long from now:)
Lady Firewing chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It's a good thing I already know what happens. Still...

NOT BLOODY AGAIN!

Now that I've got that out of my system, I can go to bed.
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Whew. I'm glad he's okay (and Peter, too). Nicely done. :D
WillowDryad chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Oh, wow, this is greatness! Total amazingness. I must have more!
Markus of the Fell chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow this is soooo deep and depressing! Haha I really love the way you convey emotions through each character, and every aspect of a critical situation. Beautiful. I hope my man Orieus pulls through! Kat can't be alone! Lol
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Gah! What a place to leave us!

This is fabulous. Poor Orieus. He's got to get better. And you have to tell us how Peter is, too.

::sniffle:::