Reviews for Left in the Cold
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/8
Nice!
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Aww! :) This is adorable.
fariedragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oh this is a cool Tony Clint Bromance
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Awww poor Clint :(
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Great story, please write some more Avengers stories?
Could we have a story about Tony building some sort of light & flexible cover-all or something that will help keep Clint warm?
Midnight Wolfy chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aww... poor Clint! I just want to hug him.

Wolfy
Foreign Isis chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I'm... I'm pretty sure you made a Hurt Locker reference at the beginning there. XD

Great story!
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Thanks for posting this! It's a lovely little story. Glad you liked Disneyland!
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awwwww! So adorable! *huggles Tony and Clint* They make the cutest brothers ever! X3 Well done!
midknightmist chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
poor clint. thanks for sharing
ELOSHAZZY chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was really a heartwarming story. I liked that Tony and Clint were bonding it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I found it funny that Iron Man's mug was Red and Gold and Hawkeye's was purple ;-) old school uniform.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was really nicely done, it had just the right level of angst and heartwarming bonding without being too much. Everyone felt very in character and the customary humour was also presented very well; I particularly smiled that Tony would find it perfectly normal to offer someone both coffee and gummy worms in the same sentance, especially when they're an adult.

I really did enjoy this.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved the flashback...well, not the sadness of it, but just the image. It's cute to picture Clint as a kid. And it's always fun when Tony and Clint bond. Especially when Tony is being protective. :)
Lily G chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww that was sweet to see Tony caring.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/8/2013