Reviews for Rearrangements
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/14
Love this. Very natural and easy. It would be nice for something to be easy for these two characters. Thanks.
Meganp chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Again, awww! LOL

I just want more... can't there be more? Like them making it official to the team, maybe a proposal and a few "I love you's"... I don't know, I just find this story really sweet and I want more of it! Please-please-please? *puppy eyes*
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww, very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So sweet! I love your "Restraints" universe! Another verse please?
Anna chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love it:)! I am happy to read more from this storyline!
wavesofred chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
#
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Sweet! Nice job on this. I think you did a very good job continuing the other story. :)
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
HEEE. Confession: I had actually been hoping the issue of them moving in together would be addressed in this third 'installment'. Initially, I was even going to make my "prompt" a little more specific by mentioning it. So when I saw the title, I suspected that it would come up after all, which made me happy.

Speaking of the title, I really like that it's another 'R', making it fit nicely with the other two. I know that seems trivial, but that's the kind of thing that pleases me :p

I love the way they went about bringing it up too. It sort of reminded me of Monica and Chandler when they decided to live together. Plus, Jane not-so-subtly trying to vacate Lisbon's chair before she got there was great fun. I could definitely see him do that. Bless.

Basically, this was exactly what I wanted.

I love this AU. I've decided it is now my pet universe.

This cheered me up considerably. Thank youuuu for writing this, dear.
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
A beautifully written story!
LAurore chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I liked it a lot ! ) Bravo !
Water-please chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
A wonderful sequel to "Restraints"! Liked every line, and re-read the section with the furniture. Not due to my interest in interior decorating, but because it was so sweet. 3
dancingthrough chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love this so much its not even humanly decent, I love established jibson! I would love to read another chapter, maybe about then formally telling the team :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
How absolutely charming.
LingeringSentiments chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Gah, I forgot how much I love your Restraints-verse. Really enjoyed the team's reaction to the whole situation. Poor Rigsby. And Cho was just so...Cho. And VP trying to be nice, because that's what she does. And the sweetness at the end. Thank you for this dosage of fluff.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thank you! This was a sweet and fluffy story. Made my day.