Reviews for Rearrangements
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/27
oh so sweet thanks for the read I hope there is some more to this one soon thanks for the read agian
coldweathergal chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Can I steal your idea of Jane tucking her hair behind her ears for one of my stories?
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Love this. Very natural and easy. It would be nice for something to be easy for these two characters. Thanks.
Meganp chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Again, awww! LOL

I just want more... can't there be more? Like them making it official to the team, maybe a proposal and a few "I love you's"... I don't know, I just find this story really sweet and I want more of it! Please-please-please? *puppy eyes*
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aww, very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So sweet! I love your "Restraints" universe! Another verse please?
Anna chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love it:)! I am happy to read more from this storyline!
wavesofred chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
#
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Sweet! Nice job on this. I think you did a very good job continuing the other story. :)
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
HEEE. Confession: I had actually been hoping the issue of them moving in together would be addressed in this third 'installment'. Initially, I was even going to make my "prompt" a little more specific by mentioning it. So when I saw the title, I suspected that it would come up after all, which made me happy.

Speaking of the title, I really like that it's another 'R', making it fit nicely with the other two. I know that seems trivial, but that's the kind of thing that pleases me :p

I love the way they went about bringing it up too. It sort of reminded me of Monica and Chandler when they decided to live together. Plus, Jane not-so-subtly trying to vacate Lisbon's chair before she got there was great fun. I could definitely see him do that. Bless.

Basically, this was exactly what I wanted.

I love this AU. I've decided it is now my pet universe.

This cheered me up considerably. Thank youuuu for writing this, dear.
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
A beautifully written story!
LAurore chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I liked it a lot ! ) Bravo !
Water-please chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
A wonderful sequel to "Restraints"! Liked every line, and re-read the section with the furniture. Not due to my interest in interior decorating, but because it was so sweet. 3
dancingthrough chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love this so much its not even humanly decent, I love established jibson! I would love to read another chapter, maybe about then formally telling the team :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 1/8/2013