Reviews for Grace
Talktidy chapter 2 . 3/17
Hi,

Well written. The emotional depth of this piece is particularly impressive.

Nicely done.

Tidy
Tali 5338 chapter 2 . 2/16
Aww. I wish the actual episodes happened like this, it would make them so much better. I love this story so much x
Azucar chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Awesome job! Top favorite indepth character portrayel. My favorite Tony and Ziva : ) thiis story could have gone on and on ...and Id never tire. Great spot to bloom their relationship.

Sugar
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
jesus this is absolutely perfect. one of my FAV tiva fics. so in character and a innovative idea. SO GOOOOOOOD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
this is fantastic! omgggggg
loveabundantly chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
"This thing between us was always going to happen." At the same token, it's something they both have to choose. "It was inevitable." "Nothing's inevitable." Such an excellent collision of these two philosophies; fate, versus choice. This story felt so real. Wonderfully written!
loveisacage chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is just lovely. I am gonna pretend that is is cannon, because ugh, it so should have been this way!
Kiwi Andrea chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Really good story, true and not too weird, if you kind of know what I mean meeting what the characters would actually do in reality on the show, not just soppy to make it a story.
hellishrose chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This story was all around amazing. Sweet and sentimental with just a hint of something more. I loved how your events played out. Awesome story!
theruckus chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loves this sentence, "Even now, even wearing little more than her grief, she is stunning to him."
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Loved it
Robern chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Loved it!
Pough chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This is a review for both chapters.
Ya know, so often when I have reviewed angst-filled stories, I have exaggerated, saying how much the story had made me bawl. Very rarely has that been true. Until now. No, I didn't bawl. I did cry, though. Chapter one, when she told him she was not ready to say the words, I cried. Sweet, delicious heartache. And this second chapter, with its sensuous and sensual images and moments, I swooned, sighed and teared up. This is just a marvelous, glorious piece. Thank you for taking the time and effort to create it. Simply wonderful.
talesunwritten chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
I absolutely loved this. So well written. Brava, brava!
evergreeneTX chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Thank you for this! I suspect the next episode will be much less satisfying than your story has been. This was very believable for both of their characters-and I really enjoyed the glimpse of Ziva's family.