Reviews for Grace
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
(While Ziva falls apart, he can only continue to stare down the man who was once so tall in his power but, like all others, is so small in death.)

Really powerful line. AU maybe but thats not a problem because all of it was so wonderfully written from Vance's anger at the case not being solved to the NCIS family nominating Tony to be the one to go with her and Gibbs approving it, to The Aunts and Ziva's "Oscar-worthy" performance of the grief-stricken daughter. Which she is, just in her own way. the scene in Eli's office was amazing and as much as you had Tony giving in and giving her just what she wanted, because of course he loves her, I'm glad they did stop. Great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
AWESOME! Completely captivating. I'm totally invested, Please don't stop!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I believe it is too much to hope that we'd get even 10% of this on the show... we get revenge but not Shiva.

It looks as if we'll also get nothing of the loss of Jackie... that made me so angry.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
this was one of the most well written stories I have ever had t the pleasure to read! please keep writing!
JoBelle chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Oh wow, yes, this definitely, definitely worked for me! Lovely ending. I LOLed at the broken glass/spilled milk bit so hard and I love the idea of Tony and Ziva in the bathtub together and wandering around the neighbourhood sharing stories and The Aunts were fantastic! I really liked Tony's insight into how much they love Ziva and how hard it must have been for her to leave them and her home. I think that was a perfect direction to take that. Lovely work! :)
JoBelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You have a really great eye for details that make B&B them!

Your Tony-voice is pretty spot on and awesome! Your Ziva could use less contractions but other than that her characterization is pretty great too! :)

i
the man who was once so tall in his power but, like all others, is so small in death./i
I love this! It's so true!

i
Fucking bastard, he thinks, snapping a photo of Eli's body. He pretends that with every click of the camera's shutter he is emptying another bullet into the man's chest.

Ziva deserves so much better./i
Yes! So Tony especially in light of Senior's recent visit.

i
Then, Gibbs swivels his gaze to his senior agent and the choice has been made.
/i
Ohhhh this was perfect, so true to the show!

iTim will have your ticket booked by the time you get there." /i
I really liked that he said 'Tim' here because it's a traumatic tough time and Gibbs calls him Tim during those times.

i
And, for the record, he's pretty sure the lady sitting two seats away from Ziva isn't reading that People magazine at all./i
LOL So very Tony!

i
"I am not Mossad any longer," she reminds him firmly. As if he could forget.
/i
Really true to Ziva's character.

i
This is Eli's bachelor pad, his display of status and wealth.
/i
Nice characterization of Eli here.

i
At seven sharp, the house is overrun by The Aunts.
LOOOL!

i
Gasping, he pretends to notice that fact for the first time.
Hahahaha sooo Tony!

i
Pausing, Ziva raises her eyebrows at him and pulls a book from the shelf. "Raising Your Child in Your Image: How to Create the Perfect Weapon."
/i
LMAO! This is SO Ziva's dry sense of humour :)

*spurs not spurns

i
She nods, biting her lip. "But you…you love me…" Her voice sounds so lost, so vulnerable, and her eyes search his face desperately for a truth he hopes is laid plain there. Her fingers curl into his skin. "Right?"/i
Oh, Ziva!

i
But his heart is broken just like hers, he realizes, so what is the point of inflicting more damage to either one of them? Why shouldn't she know how he feels? For the first time, it doesn't seem to matter if the sentiment is returned. Because right now she feels like she has no one when that's anything but the truth. And if it will make her feel whole again? Like she matters? Perhaps repair some of the damage Eli inflicted on her? Well, it would be worth it.
/i
I can't see Tony being this brave on the show but I really loved reading it here!

i
And that's it. She collapses into his arms. Deep, gut wrenching sobs soak his skin. He holds her close, tries to keep her trembling body from falling apart, and whispers kind words into her hair. He strokes her back until her breath evens out, until she falls asleep tucked safely against him./i
Lovely ending to the chapter
honeycrispregal chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
NEVERMIND...got it wrong...#awkwardjewmoments
honeycrispregal chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i just want to point out, when they got back from the run, they were talking about the food. it is called "sitting shivah" not shiva. Shiva is an Indian god, and shivah is shivah. It's just a one letter difference but some people might get offended. Otherwise, THANK YOU FOR WRITING A POST-SHABBAT-SHALOM FIC!
MidnightWinter chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Great Chapter, your story is amazing!
JustTellHer chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This was such a beautiful, lovely story. Seriously, I've reread it like twenty times already. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read more stories from you. :)
JPNCIS chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Nawwwwwwwww, loved it!
Blowsup chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Love it, Sweet, fun and beautiful.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I really, really liked this tory.

Yes, I did.

And the ending...kind of perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us!
megamom2 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Very nice! I liked Aunt Nettie and the other characters you introduced. I loved the way you portrayed the charming contradictions of Tony's personality! And the ending was just right!
B.G.I chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wow, this was awesome. I really didn't have the time to read such a long fic, but I started anyways and I totally don't regret it. I'll probably regret it later on, when I'm tired like sh*t and still have to keep on working, but it was worth it!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »