Reviews for Grace
J09tiva chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! Glad that something good happened to Ziva after Eli's death...
Also i'd like to see more of the aunts in the coming chapters
kb chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I loved this story; maybe you'll add more after they get home to DC, & things settle down. I hope so !
xed chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
One of the best I've ever read!
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is one of the Rica story ever you did a really great job
JustBecause2012 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Ah, AU or no, this was just wonderful. I can't pick out any specific thing to compliment you on, because the whole thing was so darn good!
Chrissy1992 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I loooooved how long this chapter was! I was so happy to see that there was more and more. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful story! I wish it could happen on the show. It's so good and in character. I'm definitely reading it again:D
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Really great ending. Nice job
Zivarocks44 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I loved every word of it. Oh my... I'm crying...
Beautiful work, I just...W.O.W...
Ziva4Tony chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful story.
eva-david chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wow! Definitely worked for me! Such a really well written story with the most perfect outcome they could have had! Sure, they fight but they find their way back together again. I loved it.
Courtzylovesit chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Perfect! This is incredible! I have to admit this is the most realistic story I have read in such a long time! So sad it's finished! I adore your writing and look forward to more in the future :)
Love it
Court
Lipush chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wha,,,Ass-kicking! Ok, so I'm having a hard time dealing with this heartbreaking episode. Can't BELIEVE they did that to us!*sniff*sniff* Poor Ziver. No Ima, no siblings, and no Abba now, as well:( That's just so sad, and now she's on a vengeance gig, gotta LOVE THIS! Anyway, I love your fic!
TivaGirl chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Wow this story is amazing! I love how you showed both of their vulnerable sides :) the aunts were a great idea too! David women and their "mystical charm".. Haha :) well great job!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
["Ziva? Am I more important to you than your beloved knife collection?"] :'-) This was desperately needed, haha!

Wwooooo-that, that was some good fantastic writing right there. Basically just went through all the emotions myself, haha. SUCH an amazing job!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've been reading some other Tiva/Shiva/Shabbat Shalom fanfics and this is definitely the first in which I've seen so much hatred for Tony towards Ziva's dad. Nice touch!

[Quick glances are exchanged, silent choices made, and then, all eyes are on Gibbs and Tony because who else would come before them—the replacement father or the partner who cares far too much?] AWHHHH, such a beautifully-worded sentence!

Usually I have a rule in which that the longer my review is, the more I loved the fanfiction. But I'm completely immersed in your tale, I just can't bring myself to interrupt the reading to write here! The bra/slip scene was done beautifully!

DEFINITELY loving Aunt Nettie!

["Ziva," he hums, and his hand moves down from the zipper and traces the outline of her hip] Oh gosh-is it hot in here or just these scenes!? D
Oh goodness, all the details and emotions, absolutely amazing! Well done!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »