Reviews for Grace
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
["Ziva? Am I more important to you than your beloved knife collection?"] :'-) This was desperately needed, haha!

Wwooooo-that, that was some good fantastic writing right there. Basically just went through all the emotions myself, haha. SUCH an amazing job!
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've been reading some other Tiva/Shiva/Shabbat Shalom fanfics and this is definitely the first in which I've seen so much hatred for Tony towards Ziva's dad. Nice touch!

[Quick glances are exchanged, silent choices made, and then, all eyes are on Gibbs and Tony because who else would come before them—the replacement father or the partner who cares far too much?] AWHHHH, such a beautifully-worded sentence!

Usually I have a rule in which that the longer my review is, the more I loved the fanfiction. But I'm completely immersed in your tale, I just can't bring myself to interrupt the reading to write here! The bra/slip scene was done beautifully!

DEFINITELY loving Aunt Nettie!

["Ziva," he hums, and his hand moves down from the zipper and traces the outline of her hip] Oh gosh-is it hot in here or just these scenes!? D
Oh goodness, all the details and emotions, absolutely amazing! Well done!
dvd123 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
asdfjk;! This turned me into a pile of goo. Also, your Aunt Nettie is perfect. :)

With that, I can't wait for Shiva.
Camilla chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
" ...stare down the man who was once so tall in his power but, like all others, is so small in death."
i really like this one. Yeah.
Mudprints chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow... that was really good. It all felt so real. Great work and thank you for sharing.
eva-david chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! Please share the second part with us when it's done! :)
jelenamichel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So, sometimes when people write me reviews they say that they can see something that I've written clearly happening as if they saw it in a scene in the show. I never really got that, but after reading this, I do. I can see this happening. It's heartbreaking and gorgeous and I can't wait to read more.

And welcome back to the NCIS fanfic fold. You've been missed. Please hang around for a while, because we need you.
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved it! Great piece of writing here. The story had more depth to it than most. You feel Tony's indecision in everything. Thank you so very much for writing.
RunKatRun chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Perfect timing with this story! I just finished watching the last ep. and this story is the direct continuation of what could be. Excellent!
JustJane chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh so very good! You write Tony very well. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
kb chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I read this tonight, after watching Shabbat Shalom...I was finished crying from that sadness, & now I'm crying again. Can't wait for part 2.
Taz chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow, oh, wow. Not AU right now at all. I'm taking it as canon until we hear otherwise. Beautiful work.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautiful story. Reread it several times. The characters are very believable, even if it is rendered AU after tonight's episode.
oldMarine chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Now that was a cool story! True to the characters and the established relationship.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was very well-written! Great job! I hope something like this happens on the show. (Tiva fan over here lol).
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »