Reviews for Grace
Wolkenkind chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great story! I'm looking forward to part 2. You write extremly good.
Bojangles78 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Holy moly this is an incredible first chapter, I hope you update soon!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
OH...

I would pay good money to see something like this occur in the show.

SO very perfect.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is lovely. I love how we see Ziva progressed here, initially closing off and gradually opening up, and even breaking down. Can't wait for the next part! What a treat!
cherisheachother chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
THIS WAS SO AMAZING. I STARTED CRYING HALFWAY THROUGH AND NEVER STOPPED.
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Can this happen?Please!This is so beautiful and in character and just perfect! Please let it happen!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Dang so good! Nice job
alwayshisninja chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is amazing :)
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow! I adore this! It is sooo passionate and loving and sweet and... Ohh I love it!
Is there going to be more? I would love more!
Court :)
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lovely to get an offering from you. It's been far too long. And what a wonderful piece at that. You created a story with all the feelings you would expect them to go through. And the best part? There's more to come. Can't wait!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh my. This is simply stunning. Safe and warm and radiating the love and protection we all want to see. Lovely. Thank you.
anatolealice chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love and hugs back atcha!

Reading it a second time makes me want to send smiley face 2nd edition back to you. So much to comment on. Love mix of sweet, sexy and funny. It's awesome being in Tony's head, his POV is funny and sweet.

As always, yay for Brightblue fic! Also for inspiring me to re-watch the episode where Tony speaks to Aunt Nettie :-)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6