Reviews for Grace
starryjules chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Whoa - this was pretty damn amazing! I could only wish this is how we'll see it play out, but I am going to allow it to become some little corner of my headcannon no matter what happens. This is just beautiful writing; a perfect mix of humor and gut-wrenching moments, and the characters are just spot on. I can't wait to read part 2!

Extra love for this exchange, which had me laughing for a solid minute:

"Pausing, Ziva raises her eyebrows at him and pulls a book from the shelf. "Raising Your Child in Your Image: How to Create the Perfect Weapon."

Tony's mouth drops open. "Seriously?"

Ziva laughs. "No. Of course not. It's a guide to the economic structures of Western Europe."
swarklesinstorybrooke chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
this is fantastic, and so amazingly in character! i salute you!:p
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is amazingly good. That convesation between Tony and Aunt Nettie was so perfect, and *I* almost cried when Ziva asked Tony if he loved her. Can't wait for part 2!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh if only... if only this is what we'd get... this is real and achingly wonderful and believable on so many fronts.
Wolkenkind chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Great story! I'm looking forward to part 2. You write extremly good.
Bojangles78 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Holy moly this is an incredible first chapter, I hope you update soon!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
OH...

I would pay good money to see something like this occur in the show.

SO very perfect.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is lovely. I love how we see Ziva progressed here, initially closing off and gradually opening up, and even breaking down. Can't wait for the next part! What a treat!
cherisheachother chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
THIS WAS SO AMAZING. I STARTED CRYING HALFWAY THROUGH AND NEVER STOPPED.
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Can this happen?Please!This is so beautiful and in character and just perfect! Please let it happen!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Dang so good! Nice job
alwayshisninja chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is amazing :)
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow! I adore this! It is sooo passionate and loving and sweet and... Ohh I love it!
Is there going to be more? I would love more!
Court :)
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lovely to get an offering from you. It's been far too long. And what a wonderful piece at that. You created a story with all the feelings you would expect them to go through. And the best part? There's more to come. Can't wait!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »