Reviews for My Reflection In You
ArcticIllustrator chapter 31 . 4/17
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/4/2015
Omg I love this fic why haven't you updated?! Imma cry please pretty super please update
Guest chapter 31 . 7/18/2015
Love it! Have been following it since you first wrote it. Can't wait to see what happens next! Plz don't drop it.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/13/2015
Please update!
winter555 chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
Wonder who's following Naru-chan... I hope you haven't dropped this amazing story, because I've been hooked since the beginning :)
VampirePrinssess chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Shadow- noooooooooooo don't leave him, you keep thinking about Sasuke, you can still go back!
Isy- interesting, I wonder who's following Naru-chan.
Shadow- this was a great chapter, sorry for taking so long to review, we do love your story and sometimes it might take us a while to review, but know that we always will :)
AC chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
Omg update! Damn you! XD xx
Rikado chapter 31 . 9/29/2014
There have been quite a lot of chapter updates since I last left you review... Oops. In any case, I've been a fan for quite a while. I found the cliffhanger in this chapter to be especially evil. :I I'm also pretty sure I have a good idea of who it is that is following Naruto. Can't wait to see if I'm right. :D
Naruto7771 chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
Ooooo! Suspense man XD XD I can't wait to find out what happens!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
Ah jarya (never can spell his name right) this is wonderful too!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
I also predict Sasuke was the one who followed Naruto. Seems kinda obvious, but it would be cool if it wasn't him and Naruto is suddenly forced to fight someone without Sasuke around. It would be interesting to see if that's affected his powers any.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
Ooh excitement and anticipation is just rolling off me in waves right now.:) I can't wait for the next chapter.
moonlightclock chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
cant wait to find out what sasuke thought about naruto leaving and who is the person following naruto please update soon
sasunarufan 123 chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE I LOVE IT!
ovicati chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
I know you answered this before but tell me again how old is Naruto here? I know he's old in anima years but how old does he look like again? Because he's just meeting Jiraiya here. Kinda threw me in a loop.

And I really hope Sasuke's the one following him