Reviews for All Their Own
Firework471 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I loved it
Ooo they're very cute together
Cindylou30 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was fantastic! I simply adored it, with all of the intensity and cuteness and...gah! Anyway... I think you captured their personalities perfectly, and the way you built up the suspense made it seem as though the READER was about to be proposed to! XD

And it would be impossible to discern that you hadn't proofread if you hadn't mentioned it. If there were any errors I didn't catch them. (I can check my own pieces for a week but after I post them there are always those irritating slip-ups that escaped the 'delete' key!)

Keep writing!
AvengerGal chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was awesome! I really loved it! (I'm just so used to Pepper being Virginia Potts, lol.)
But really, I don't know what you're talking about, that your ending sucks. Your ending was great.
Throughout your story you had a kind of dreamy Pepper (which is definitely not a bad thing), and the end reflected that very well. Good job!
Fran Stark chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Excelent beatiful nice amazing and sweet
lupsss1412 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so sweet! I would love to swee if someday that happens to me...I've been dreaming on that with my crush for...atleat 4 years now :3
imaAvenger chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I liked the ending! And loved this!
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I'm so sorry that I didn't update earlier! I had some busy work!:P okay to the point:

One. I'm so sorry about your test thing! I hate them as much as you. I'm ADHD and I absolutely positively can NOT concentrate for my life. I have to be doing something and that quiet room absolutely kills me! And tests are horrible! They can ruin your grade so I know what you mean.
Two. If the summary or author's note didn't include the word 'proposal' I swear I would have NEVER found out what you were talking about. You kept leaving a suspenseful moment (which I ABSOLUTELY ADORED) and I was just waiting and waiting for that small moment for Tony to do it!
Three. As I was reading this and it got closer and closer to the proposal moment I was brainstorming so many things to try to figure out what Tony was about to do! I thought the food, then the knee, or maybe an announcement or something:) it was that suspenseful to me!
Last but not least four! Man that was romance if I knew it! Total love dove without too much... Just the way I like it! It was unique and cleverly written having its own personality! I've never read a proposal thing like that before! I loved it! Please write more one- shots they are good to clear the mind and good for some followers!:)
Iron man lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Omg...omg...omg! I loved this, it has to be one of my favorites, do more stories! Update ! You're so talented so embrace that talent and write more pepperony stories:D