Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
Fiyaaa chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
"Uh….we have fish?" - Well go figure they fell out of touch.

He lack of response just shoes how she's really feeling, they've BOTH made mistakes and hey both have to work at it.
Fiyaaa chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I'm glad they both have Carlisle and Esme to guide them and serve a reality check.

Has time changed Edward irreparably? He went from being the sweet man who just put in contacts for the first time to someone with a constant snark and unkind jabs.

Brilliant chapter.

' Truthfully, I was kind of looking forward to working with Jake and getting back what Bella and I had lost.' - There's hope :)
Fiyaaa chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I think this chapter was a big wake up call for him. He realised that he couldn't carry on with his BS and expect her to take it. His attempt to salvage what was slowly slipping out of his fingers was good, slightly late but still something I guess. Remembering the good times is one thing, making sure they don't remain memories is another...

Brilliant chapter, your words hit me right in the heart x
Fiyaaa chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
'Was I so wrapped up in my own world that I couldn't stop for five minutes and ask about her day once in a while?' - It sad that it took so long and a fight for him to realise this.

I'm glad they both acknowledged the precipice their marriage is at and are going for counselling.

Brilliant chapter x
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
This is so sad, they need to talk but... *sigh*

They need to talk so they can get back to being the two people that they were. Not the married couple or parents but the Edward and Bella that met in the club.

Brilliant chapter x
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
You wrote the fight between so well, it hurt to read but it felt so real.

I want to slap him, he has it tough but that doesn't mean she living the high life at home. And way to go belittling the one thing she likes. She's doing the most important job. It may seem petty but even the Teddy Bear picnic shows how incredible she, not all parents have the energy to mess up the house so the kids can have fun.

Brilliant x
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
He learnt from all his girlfriends and then found the one, they had their HEA, what happened?

They drifted too far apart and their priorities changed...

Brilliant, I feel a lot of sneaky reading at my desk at work will happen with this fic :)
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Brilliant chapter, I'm so intrigued as to where this story is going.

Poor guy, Jessica was a bitch to him and his mum passed away so suddenly :(
It was so sweet of him to make up the story for her x

This and E. A. Masen have both been on my RBR list for so long, I'm finally getting there!
Xerseven chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Very realistic! Hoping for an HEA.
Spinningmadly88 chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
I just loved this story and how real it is. As a person who works with counselors, I see how true this story is. Thanks for this amazing and well written story.
SDFanFicChic chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Absolutely great fic. I loved this. I most definitely will read The Real Life of EA Masen next. Thank you for your work!
SDFanFicChic chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
LOL! This chapter was HILARIOUS! HILARIOUS! Much needed after the sadness in the last one
SDFanFicChic chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
What a beautiful beautiful chapter!
SDFanFicChic chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Oh wow. What a great chapter, by the way Carlisle and Esme really are great even as secondary characters
SDFanFicChic chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
That was awesome! I'm glad that Jessica was the ugly old overweight waitress!
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »