Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
Jane chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Honestly it seems like a loveless relationship. They shouldn't have stayed with each other in the first place.
I don't believe you could re love the same person twice. If you truly did, you wouldn't have stopped. What you believed to e wasn't love.
They're wrong for each other, and no matter how they end up in the story with their happy ending, it just feels wrong.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
What a wonderful story and written so well!
R4Ever chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Another Great Story. Your writing is So Natural and Real. Your humor is Brilliant! Thank You so much I look forward to reading
Awkwardly Yours :):)
janosch73 chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Once again your story and writing vow me. The honesty, the realism, the complications in life and in love. I really felt for them both but especially for Edward as I could really relate to him. Being called at, being left the last choice at elementary school are definately something I've experienced as well. For once in this fandom there was a Jake I liked. Thanks for sharing this!
Ladybear0506 chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
This has been a wonderful story.. Who hasn't fallen into that rut with their spouse and kids. I mean I Know we have and that sometimes we will get into those spots again. We had a child pass away when we were married for 8 years that was a very long hard road and still a road we travel daily. But, we also had counseling for awhile after the death of our son. We worked on a lot in counseling and it did help us cope with the death of our son and marriage in general. But like you said in the story we were each other's rocks and would have never made it out of that time without each other. I can honestly say after 3 children, a miscarriage, the death of our son, and the death of both of my parents we are stronger now together than ever. We love one another with everything we have. But it is not always easy but I know together we will make it. Thank you so much for sharing this story and making me remember how far we have come together.
Ladybear0506 chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
Freaking awesome! Loved it! I didn't go to prom either but it was because I was dating a boy my parents didn't approve of so I wasn't able to go :(
Ladybear0506 chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Too freaking funny. Loved it!
Ladybear0506 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Totally rough chapter! After 25 years with my husband indefinitely relate to this chapter!
Twlightforever chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Great story really enjoined reading it even though it was sad in some parts
maphie chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Lovely! :-)
Marliarna chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
I know this story is already written and complete, but I'm hoping that somewhere in a future chapter Edward gets a "do-over" of his prom-with Bella as his date (better yet, if Bella were to engineer the entire thing-it's what I'd do if I were in her shoes).
Dollybigmomma chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I LOVED this! I would highly recommend it to anyone having "seven-year itch" issues. I'm definitely recommending it to my daughter, who is looking at getting married, and I think I'll even get my hubby to read it. Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
she is pushing him away, he will turn to someone else if she is not careful...yes it is hard work raising kids, I have 3 but I always managed to have the house cleaned and supper ready..
A Vampire's Wife chapter 21 . 11/11/2013