Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
Guppie37 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
I like the story and am enjoying this Edward. My hope is that this is Bella. However, it's kind of distracting from the story to try and figure out who it is. I'm not much for slash and trying to decide if its a guy or girl is detracting from the backstory of why this person ended up in this heartbreaking situation. Your writing is great and I've read all your stories. I was unable to sign in because my password was not working and I couldn't retrieve it. My name above is also my FF name.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
This is a really beautiful story.
bubbly butt chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Very emotional realist story... Thank you for making this original and realistic as possible. Though i m not married i truly understand how couple stop caring abt the little things abt each other. I love that this was not crowed and the other gangs wasn't in it. Thank you!
bubbly butt chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
So proud of him and the crying fest btw him and Jake... Glad he get that all out.
pauleen chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
I have been an awful reader. I am loving every word and chapter of this story. I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. The honesty and real life retold in this story has me enthralled. Thank you for writing something so raw and heartfelt.
isafortu chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Thank you so much for writing. I really learned valuable lessons from your story. I wish my husband could read your story.
whohellanoes chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
it would be awesome if Bella punched that bitch in the face. just saying... thanks so much.
whohellanoes chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Sigh. A bit of Resolution and hope. I can go shower now. Whew. Thanks.
whohellanoes chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
oh my god girl, i've got tons of shit to do today...but i just want to keep reading this. it's so damn good. painful, but good.
whohellanoes chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
holy shit, my heart. it hurts.
whohellanoes chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
goood. glad Edward came to his senses at the end with agreeing to therapy.
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
ugh their frustration is heartbreaking.
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
ouch. brutal.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
oh my god...this literally broke my heart. i'm going to try to tough this out. i'm a big wimpy wuss though. thanks so much.
twilightladies chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
Oh my god! I absolutely LOVED this fic! I started this last night & couldnt put it down! I was in trars this morning!
Your writing is so real, I could feel the heartache from both Edward & Bella.
I know they were both in the wrong but im glad Edward got his head out of his a** about the counselling! Very much needed for their relationship!
It was great to see them work through their issues & become stronger because of it!
Thank you so much for sharing, it's a beautiful story 3