Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter!
FlowerPower21 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I seriously hate Edward right now... I'm nowhere near being ready for kids, but I can remember when I was little. My mom was a stay at home mom and spent most of her time cleaning up after me and my sister and if she hadn't done that and hadn't spent as much time playing Barbies with us I literally have no idea how we would have turned out. I know alot of relationships end this way and it makes me so sad to think some people might not grow up with loving parents. Great chapter.
DrmngofEC chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I cried. I am crying. Jesus, my heart is squeezing with all the hurt and worry. I see my early days of marriage. They both can't see the others side,so of course each are wrong to the other. Communication and seeing the each others side is so key. I am so emotional but this was such an amazing chapter. I hope I make it through because I am sure this is only the beginning and if I'm feeling like this now, I can only imagine how I will be as the chapters progress...
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Boy, they really need to talk. Get counseling or something.
Momma Laura chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Counseling? Counseling? Counseling for Swan? Party of 2?
staceleo chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
This chapter broke my heart, because it was so close to home. What wonderful job you are doing with this story. You should be very proud of yourself!
debslmac chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
:):)
Sabriana chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Trouble in paradise.
I think an ex will appear to end loneliness of Edward ... would be a rock in their marriage.
redviolet chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
This is hard to read and almost too real. I hope they reconnect but as of now it looks bleak. Sticking with it and hoping for the best.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Ugh! I am guessing you've lived through this, cause
all I see is an honest look at a marriage in neglect!
MinaRivera chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh boy, this are def going down south, huh? I can't wait to hear from Bella.
Thanks for the update.
xoxo
Mina
eriley99 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
soooo sad!
bdubs chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I just want to cry for them :( He was being an asshole though. I don't think someone truly knows what a stay at home mom does all day (especially if the kids are cranky) until they do it themselves. I suggest a roll change for them for a day or two! Can't wait for more.
deranged-dreamer chapter 3 . 1/21/2013

how are theu going to have a HEA with all this fuck off going on?
1,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »