Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
blackswaninlust chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Love it!
Breese chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Can you give us more today?

I am in love with this fanfic. Please, update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
She probably left.
MinaRivera chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
GAH! What a mean cliffy! I love your writing and I cannot wait to read more! xoxo Mina
maymay74 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I know what you're talking about. Whatever the problem is, Edward and Bella can work it out.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
You must be married with children. This was the perfect description of most marriages I've ever witnessed. My own included. Damn... I think the true test is whether you fight to get it back, or choose to let go. So many of my peers let go. After 20 years of marriage - we still slip into the old habits every now and again, but we never let it get out of hand. We decided we were worth it.
foxylady1on1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Love it xx
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
The Thrill Is Gone.
FlowerPower21 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Im like sad about what may come! Update soon!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
"Ask me if I know what we ate that night, or even what the restaurant was called and I haven't a clue. - I love this. It speaks volumes of that night and what Esme did for him.

You're such a strong writer of the male POV. I love the honesty in which you write it. I love that he liked being the provider.

I wonder if he'll ever open up to Bella about his past. I wonder how much of what he suppresses will hurt him more in the long run.

That last line leaves me with a bit of a chill. I'm looking forward to this ride, though. :)
ohtobeyoung chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I'm afraid too many will see ourselves in this.
maryannabella chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Holy moly...
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
OMG, I know exactly how that feels. And you have to make time to be a couple to keep things alive. If you don't, if you let your kids take over completely and assume that the relationship will not flounder, you do wake up one day and wonder what happened. It's hard work, NGL. And it's a lesson both DH and I had to learn.

Thank you for sharing. This story is realistic, and I appreciate that.

TMOT :)
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
This chapter hits home for a lot of us. I remember when THIS chapter was my life. It's hard when you fall into a pattern such as this. You tell yourself that it's no big deal,things will get better,etc,etc. It takes so much work to make a marriage work. I learned that putting your kids before your husband & marriage is a receipt for disaster. Now don't get me wrong, my kids are my #1 priority BUT being a wife never took a backseat. Make sense? Because once you raise your kids and they are out on their own,who is the one left standing with you? Your husband/wife. Never let life get in the way of that. Your kids get older. Have their own lives.

I don't know if I asked,sorry if I did and I'm repeating myself. Will there be cheating? As much as I love you and your words. Cheating is a HARD LIMIT for me. I hope not because I so wanna see E/B's journey.
Sabriana chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I'm still totally in the dark what will cause than can separate them more than they already are. It would be the return of his father? An ex with a lost son? Please give us a light.
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »