Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
insanemum chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Youch! Yeah - this happens - I know only too well!
Mom23xx chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Yeah I think most of us know how that feels...it sucks. Lets hear Bella!
Shades Of Purple84 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Seriously! I feel like I'm reading my past life before my divorce. It wasn't quite like this but makes me wonder if he had those thoughts. I did things for him he just didn't appreciate them the way I thought he would. WOW My heartaches. I'm ready to read more.
Demons4eva chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
I can understand both sides here. Well now I can, not when I was a mother of a 3 and 2 year old, but my husband was very very supportive, but we had our own business and he was at work a lot of the time during that time like Edward. Sex I can't remember having sex when the kids were babies.
Loving this story as it is a really real story.
I don't need to know if it's a HEA, and it doesn't matter to me if it is or isn't as long as it keeps up with the story.

I have put your other story you recommended on the Kindle.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I hope days will pass by and I can read the next chapter.

This really is heavy. I love it even though Bella and Edward are facing
problem right now with their marriage. I think you're the only author where I
actually read a real problem about married life. I hope these two can solve
the problem. I'm sure every married couples will face this especially when you
give birth to twins. Can't wait for the next chapter. Does this mean that the
next chapter is going to be in Bella's POV? Or will there be screaming from
the two of them?
Shades Of Purple84 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
WOW! umm... hhhmmm i like this and is making me think about my story. *scratches head* Tomorrow ch. 3 will be read. I need to get going on my story. Lolo rec'ed this on twitter.
Shades Of Purple84 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
WHOA! Geeky Edward turns Hunkalicious.
HappyCup chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I'm disturbed by how much my own relationship resembles theirs. Very well-written, and you did a great job of bringing us quickly to the point of their lives you want the story to revolve around without making the backstory feel rushed.
majose chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
You were right! I want to strangle him, but I kind of pity him too. He thinks he is living in the 1940s
ReluctantRomantic chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Sad how many of us will probably recognize at least some of the dynamics here. I'm happy to say that things can indeed change with some hard work, a little vulnerability, and a lot of courage.

I'm eager to see how you develop this!
Demons4eva chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
A cruel reality, hmm wonder what it is. Off to read the latest chapter instead of working.

Great story, and now I know why you have a following.

Demons4eva chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Told you I would start this now as a WIP, wonderful first chapter it is too. I like your writing a lot, and I can hear Edward here, a human one but he is there. I know through the campfires that he will turn nasty but I like him in this chapter.
sekoehler chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Hey girlie! Wow...big difference from your last fic. It's good, though. I'm interested to see how it all unfolds. Great start.
NaughtyHB chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Ruh roh...paradise is lost. Hey, uh...VCG? You know you probably described the daily of atleast one ff writer right? I am so looking forward to Bella's take on the status of their marriage. Thanks for sharing this! See you next monday! NHB
Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh I can't wait to see what Bella has to say! I reckon she should leave the kids home with him while she go get some Bella time? 2 days ought to do it! lol But then again he would most probably have everything spick and span because he is that good?

Unfortunately this is what happens in marriages. And even worse is that the couples don't even bother to work it out. They just take the easy road out and don't even try to bother fixing their marriage.

Looking forward to the next update :)

Chilly x