Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
sekoehler chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Hey girlie! Wow...big difference from your last fic. It's good, though. I'm interested to see how it all unfolds. Great start.
NaughtyHB chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Ruh roh...paradise is lost. Hey, uh...VCG? You know you probably described the daily of atleast one ff writer right? I am so looking forward to Bella's take on the status of their marriage. Thanks for sharing this! See you next monday! NHB
Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh I can't wait to see what Bella has to say! I reckon she should leave the kids home with him while she go get some Bella time? 2 days ought to do it! lol But then again he would most probably have everything spick and span because he is that good?

Unfortunately this is what happens in marriages. And even worse is that the couples don't even bother to work it out. They just take the easy road out and don't even try to bother fixing their marriage.

Looking forward to the next update :)

Chilly x
sami69 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Ill tune in lol... This is so realistic I love it! Thanks for updating :)
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I am a stay at home mom. There are many many days that the hubs comes home to me in pajamas, the house trashed and no dinner. If he had Edwards attitude they wouldn't find the body. Staying home with the kids is hard as fuck. There are days you lock yourself in the bathroom and cry. Rant over, it's a great chapter but he needs his ass handed to him.
KatherineLace chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I hope days will pass by and I can read the next chapter.

This really is heavy. I love it even though Bella and Edward are facing problem right now with their marriage. I think you're the only author where I actually read a real problem about married life. I hope these two can solve the problem. I'm sure every married couples will face this especially when you give birth to twins. Can't wait for the next chapter. Does this mean that the next chapter is going to be in Bella's POV? Or will there be screaming from the two of them?

Btw, this sentence: "I looked at over at Bella." maybe I'm wrong but the 'at' after 'looked' sounds a bit weird. And the 'site' is suppose to be 'sight' in my opinion. Just want to point these two out.
Mari94 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh man, that was tough. It is difficult once the daily routine takes over, kids & responsibilities. I hope they can find a way to talk to each other. Thanks so much for the update.
vickie l chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
thats a tough read :( they definitely need to talk if they do want to stay together. it will be interesting to read whats going through bellas head. thanks
Maggie J Masen chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
*sighs* And THIS is why SM made Edward Cullen a vamp...in theory it takes care of so many of these "human" issues and arguments...*snorts* Sad thing is, I swear, hand to God, hubs and I have had THIS EXACT ARGUMENT word for word...not one part of it , but ALL OF IT! *sighs*
meganl2 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
1) I want to punch Edward in the fucking neck
2) Do you have to kill me with the mirror you are holding up to my life? Do you really have to twist the knife. I'm not this deep in the drama but the scenarios are pretty spot on. Actually I'm just dragging myself out of what was something very similar to this story. Hardest thing I've ever had to do. Some days I wished one of us would cheat, end it, something, just to get out of the constant misery. I'm glad we didn't. Enough about that.
3) I think it's time for Edward to watch the kids by himself for a few days
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I'm so torn between raging at Doucheward, and totally understanding how he feels. Same with Bella. Sigh. This is one of my favorite chapters, because I really love the reality and truth of it. Kudos!
jimemon chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Really great chapter :)
meganl2 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
A lot happened in the chapter. I think I'm ready for heartbreak when I hit "next chapter"
tsm0836 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
So many little things that become twisted up into a tight ball if knots. Unfortunately this is life. Must admit when Edward is thinking of his mother he certainly wasn't a 2 yo. Those, if he could remember, would be vastly different. A girlfriend that was pregnant came to visit me when I had a 2yo and a baby. The thing she took away was if you don't have a shower and get dressed before the baby wakes up, it ain't going to happen. Thank you.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
aww, girl, you're tugging at my tears, my heart, my gut. You really know how to keep it real, get into a man's head and tell it from his perspective. And you know, it's so honest that people say things purposely just to be hurtful. Awful, but true. Even good people.

I can not wait until they start to get better, but I'm so worried it gets worse first, much, much worse.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »