Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
That was totally awesome. Kudos for a stellar chapter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
So want him to let her know that standing him up for Prom was the best thing she ever did. It got them both where they are now, him with his beautiful wife and twin daughters and her with...
It'd work for me.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
They are doing very well. They do need to remember Jake said no sex for a while, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
YES! So very proud of Edward for finally opening up. With any luck this means they are on the road to recovery.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Yes she will. More than ever. She loves you.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
Avoidance thy name is Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Will Jake be able to get Edward to open up about his childhood and teenage years? That will make things much easier to fix,
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
The question being, Will Edward open up to the therapist about his past? That might be the only thing that saves them. Fingers crossed.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Thinking that until Edward confesses his childhood there isn't going to be an 'us' of Edward and Bella. What might it take for change to happen?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
A very dysfunctional Edward. We can see what he needs to let out and where he needs to go. So can Bella. She knows he is hiding, though not what he's hiding I think, and until he stops there isn't going to be a 'them'. What does Bella suspect? What does Carlisle know that he might have told her? It's obvious she is tired of not having Edward's trust that she will understand and not think less of him for what happened during his life before his mother died. She may have a few skeletons of her own that we don't know about, but we'll keep our fingers crossed that she tells Edward the truth. If he cannot trust her with his past then they have no future. Or I could be totally wrong.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Looking to be an interesting story. The signs are all pointing to some major drama, the question being what kind? Will keep reading to find out.
Narges chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Great story. Really. Everything feels so real, even though I don't know what real should be like. Because I'm not married and never had a boyfriend. The whole fighting thing us actuelly making me afraid of ever be. But I guess I have to read till the end :)
cullensrule chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
Loved this story. I could so relate to Bella and her housekeeping skills when I had three kids under three at one time in my life. My husband never understood why the house wasn't as clean as he thought it should be if he had only seen it before I cleaned up.
It was very true yo life as I know it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 9/27/2015
Great story Definitely painful but the ending was worth it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
We need an intervention . Esme , where are you?
1,809 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »