Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
archy12 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Well, there's hope for them! Even if there are more obstacles in the way, they are willing to make an effort, right?
Edward has realized that everything in his life has led him to Bella,but perhaps he should go back to Forks once with her, show her around?He will see how far he has come from all that.
archy12 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Yeah, I cried and then smiled right along with them!
archy12 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
The therapy sessions are written very well, and the part about Jake's life...so sad.
I felt like crying with Edward when Bella didn't say it back and broke his heart.I get her point-I am not very expressive either-but that was such a blow to Edward.
At least his past will make Bella understand why he is so messed up emotionally.
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Aw,raising a kid is hard while taking care of the house,and Bella has twins! I get it how frustrated she must feel,with only two toddlers for company the whole day.
What I don't understand is-when Edward was making so much money,why didn't they have some help?Bella didn't want a nanny-that's she could have someone come in part-time to cook and clean for her,maybe play with the girls so that she could have some 'me time'.It would have made so much difference.
,when two people who love each other live like strangers...
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
It does happen with couples, especially with young becomes too much of an effort, when we are busy juggling so many other things.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh dear, Edward had such a hard deal.
A kiss? I hope Esme understood where he was coming from and didn't slap him.
RKeuphoria chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
I have just finished this chapter and all I have to say is this was one of the most well written, funny, thoughtful, sweet story, I have read in a long time. I also love that this was about real problems and real solutions that could happen in anyone's marriage. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks :-)
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
One of the most beautiful chapters I've ever read in Twilight fan fiction. Seriously. The imagery you created was so touching, so heartfelt... so real. Thank you for sharing your words and this world that i so very much relating to...
twiclare chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
That was lovely, they are probably stronger than ever and know how to make the most of their lives and not take each other for granted. Jake was great for them. Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
EeWee chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
EeWee chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
OMG. Effing hilarious. The tears this time are from laughing so hard. Serves him right though.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
See they had better night without kids say no to kids simple
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Say no to kids and your life will be perfect? Yes!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh man glad I don't have kids having kids ruin your life from I can tell from all the stories just say no to kids No thank you stork!
twiclare chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
It's so lovely that she went to so much trouble and put so much thought into that evening for him.
1,761 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »