Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
You mean this reconnection isn't going to solve their problems? More ahead? Oh no.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Very proud of Edward. He has his light bulb moment and he's going to be better for airing out his childhood pain.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
Edward ought to have more faith in the love of his life, wife, and mother of his children and trust her with his past hurts. I doubt any woman would judge someone who was bullied and had a difficult coming of age as Edward did. Might make him feel better to trust her with his heavy memories.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Still hurts to hear Bella doesn't think she loves him as much as he loves her. Ouch.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
At least they were talking this night. I can see why Bella would resent Edward coming home after 9 at night after going for drinks. On the other hand it was business. But he should have called her to let her know. And when Bella didn't answer Edward about whether or not she loved him anymore, that hurt. I can feel his pain. For all of Edward's clueless and poor behavior has been hurtful to Bella, his love for his wife and family never was questioned, and even if she'd asked, he would have admitted he loved her so when she didn't, wow. Low blow.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
I like that Emmett and Esme faked them out and got them to the therapists office. Edward's comments and questions were a little rude. I see why Bella would be upset with his attitude. But at least he's willing to keep going with it.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
That was an intense chapter. Edward needed to see Bella try and walk out to get him to the core of himself and the issues they are having. Hated to see him at that level of helplessness but I guess it's what it took to get him to see how desperate they both are to fix things. I have to say Bella sure was strong to lock him out after hearing him break down like that. At least she didn't walk out after all.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
If they don't fix this soon one of them is going to find solace outside the home and that would be a deal breaker. So Edward was smart to give in to counseling. This is how a snowball effect happens in a marriage. Better to deal with it before an avalanche happens and buries them.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
These two are feeling the same things and of course need to talk it out. If not, it's only going to make their resentment even worse. I wonder who is going to be the first one to call a truce and acknowledge there's a problem that needs to be addressed.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Yup. I'm thinking most all marriages get to this point, some stay there too. I'm hoping these two will get their act together, communicate their needs, wants and connect once again. It would have been nice to see how Edward wooed Bella and vise versa. Maybe they both need to get back to paying attention and actually listening to each other. It's obvious that Edward doesn't get how hard it is to be a stay at home mom and of twins too. It's not just the work but the drudge and more importantly the not feeling valued of it all. Similarly Edward is feeling much the same. Can't say one is worse than the other here, although in this scene Edward could have been a whole lot more sensitive.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Edward's being bullied and lack of self confidence as a young boy was achingly sad to read about. And I loved that Esme, his sister in-law helped him gain his confidence. But I don't think she should have given him his first kiss. I know it was just an innocent kiss and meant to give him confidence much like the clothes and contacts but it was just wrong. But hey they were ok with it and it never caused a problem so...The other relationship he had must have been such eye openers for this young man. Good for him to have had such healthy woman to share and journey with him to where he felt like a man. And Bella and he seemed to have fit nicely and their home life taking the normal course most do. And since he knew he was being neglectful at the end of the day and did try to give his wife affection and encouraged her to take a course even watching the kids, you'd think he'd put more time into loving her as well in the passion department. I'm guessing he's going to pay the price for that as it seems Bella is losing herself in the online world to fill the void. You'd think she'd communicate that though. I think these two need that. Let's see what happens.
Scoobylover68 chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
Heartbreaking (at times) and so well written.
1853kaz chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Great story. Thank you :)
1853kaz chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Classic chapter. I think this is like a badge of honour for every stay at home mum. Well done! What a story. Written with bittersweet huour so rich, so heartfelt, it stings to swallow in all the best ways :)
Paolina Beke H chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
Only once in a while we get to read stories like this one, so beautiful and touching, but most important than that: with very realistic characters and situations.
Muchas gracias,