Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
GorGirl chapter 5 . 9/15
It's so hard when the kids are little to find time for each other.
GorGirl chapter 4 . 9/15
They need to go out for a date. I bet Esme would watch the kids.
GorGirl chapter 2 . 9/15
Uh oh!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 9/15
Esme can handle a kiss, I bet.
Ophelia85 chapter 21 . 9/14
Reread this recently and just wanted to tell you I how much I loved it.
sueIZide chapter 21 . 9/9
This hit so many truths. It's so easy to give up, but the pay off to work for something is worth it.
tricklem chapter 21 . 8/23
Loved reading your story. I really laughed hard when I read the chapter of Edward home with the girls without Bella. It was nice to relive some memories. My husband and I had the shit experience with our oldest. He had it on the walls, crib mattress and bedding, walls, floor, and even the crib bars. Thank you for posting this.
LaPumuckl chapter 21 . 4/16
Hey, again I apologize for not reviewing as much as this would have deserved... But like I told you before, this hits really close to home, and I didn't want to yammer to you like I surely would've.

I'm glad you got not only Edward and Bella the hoped for HEA but seemingly Jake as well:)
LaPumuckl chapter 8 . 4/15
At least he still says it...
LaPumuckl chapter 5 . 4/15
I'm probably crying more in this story than i ever did before. So i apologize now for not reviewing much, because right now my life is at exactly their point
LaPumuckl chapter 4 . 4/15
These first 4 chapters really hit close to home, it's heartbreaking and comforting in the same moment...
emmettandme chapter 21 . 2/8
emmettandme chapter 20 . 2/8
so sweet
emmettandme chapter 2 . 2/7
I have tears in my eyes :(
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I really loved this funny, sweet and very poignant story. I wish we had worked on our marriage as these two did. Alas, mine is a true case of too little, too late. Thanks for sharing a giggle or two with those of us who need it.
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »