Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
These two are feeling the same things and of course need to talk it out. If not, it's only going to make their resentment even worse. I wonder who is going to be the first one to call a truce and acknowledge there's a problem that needs to be addressed.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Yup. I'm thinking most all marriages get to this point, some stay there too. I'm hoping these two will get their act together, communicate their needs, wants and connect once again. It would have been nice to see how Edward wooed Bella and vise versa. Maybe they both need to get back to paying attention and actually listening to each other. It's obvious that Edward doesn't get how hard it is to be a stay at home mom and of twins too. It's not just the work but the drudge and more importantly the not feeling valued of it all. Similarly Edward is feeling much the same. Can't say one is worse than the other here, although in this scene Edward could have been a whole lot more sensitive.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Edward's being bullied and lack of self confidence as a young boy was achingly sad to read about. And I loved that Esme, his sister in-law helped him gain his confidence. But I don't think she should have given him his first kiss. I know it was just an innocent kiss and meant to give him confidence much like the clothes and contacts but it was just wrong. But hey they were ok with it and it never caused a problem so...The other relationship he had must have been such eye openers for this young man. Good for him to have had such healthy woman to share and journey with him to where he felt like a man. And Bella and he seemed to have fit nicely and their home life taking the normal course most do. And since he knew he was being neglectful at the end of the day and did try to give his wife affection and encouraged her to take a course even watching the kids, you'd think he'd put more time into loving her as well in the passion department. I'm guessing he's going to pay the price for that as it seems Bella is losing herself in the online world to fill the void. You'd think she'd communicate that though. I think these two need that. Let's see what happens.
Scoobylover68 chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
Heartbreaking (at times) and so well written.
1853kaz chapter 21 . 8/12/2016
Great story. Thank you :)
1853kaz chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Classic chapter. I think this is like a badge of honour for every stay at home mum. Well done! What a story. Written with bittersweet huour so rich, so heartfelt, it stings to swallow in all the best ways :)
Paolina Beke H chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
Only once in a while we get to read stories like this one, so beautiful and touching, but most important than that: with very realistic characters and situations.
Muchas gracias,
Saludos!
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Love this first chapter.
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
I read this today. At first, I almost quit, thinking Edward a lost cause. I'm glad I didn't and finished one of the best stories I've ever read! Thank you!
Jessterday chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
OMG! Who gave you the right to write about my life?...LOL
Sadly...thai's my life on a dayly basis. You are fantastic, this is so realistic...that scares me. Are you sure you are not under my bed spying me?

Great story so far!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
In only 2 chapters, his whole life went from meeting the love of his life to the edge of what I think is disaster. It's a short story, so I'll keep reading and hope my faith in a HEA is justified.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Hi! I don't know if you still read comments on your older stories, but here goes. I read one completed story from my TBR list at a time, along with all the WIPs I read. It seems to by your turn and so I'm happily reading this one. I'm going to comment on most chapters, I usually do, but don't expect to hear back from you. This first chapter was so very sweet. My heart broke at Jessica's horrendous prank on an shy, insecure Edward. I hope life gets better for him.
Queen B chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
That was fucking brill!
Queen B chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
You are good! This feels so close to home for me. I love the real and the rawness of your story and of course I love this Edward's journey with Bella.

Thank you!

;-D X
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
That was a well written and intriguing story. Very believable characters and a well thought out storyline. Enjoyed it very much.
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »