Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Love this first chapter.
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
I read this today. At first, I almost quit, thinking Edward a lost cause. I'm glad I didn't and finished one of the best stories I've ever read! Thank you!
Jessterday chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
OMG! Who gave you the right to write about my life?...LOL
Sadly...thai's my life on a dayly basis. You are fantastic, this is so realistic...that scares me. Are you sure you are not under my bed spying me?

Great story so far!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
In only 2 chapters, his whole life went from meeting the love of his life to the edge of what I think is disaster. It's a short story, so I'll keep reading and hope my faith in a HEA is justified.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Hi! I don't know if you still read comments on your older stories, but here goes. I read one completed story from my TBR list at a time, along with all the WIPs I read. It seems to by your turn and so I'm happily reading this one. I'm going to comment on most chapters, I usually do, but don't expect to hear back from you. This first chapter was so very sweet. My heart broke at Jessica's horrendous prank on an shy, insecure Edward. I hope life gets better for him.
Queen B chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
That was fucking brill!
Queen B chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
You are good! This feels so close to home for me. I love the real and the rawness of your story and of course I love this Edward's journey with Bella.

Thank you!

;-D X
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 12/15/2015
That was a well written and intriguing story. Very believable characters and a well thought out storyline. Enjoyed it very much.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Typical day with two year olds.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
Famous last words of many fathers who haven't spent any time alone with their toddlers.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
Betting Jake will be very pleased with what happened in Forks. All of it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
They are healing. This is a very good thing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
That was totally awesome. Kudos for a stellar chapter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
So want him to let her know that standing him up for Prom was the best thing she ever did. It got them both where they are now, him with his beautiful wife and twin daughters and her with...
It'd work for me.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
They are doing very well. They do need to remember Jake said no sex for a while, lol.
1,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »