Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
archy12 chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
That was actually amazing.I had guessed the kids had been making something for Edward but recreating Prom-wow!
Jake probably forbade sex because forbidden fruit is more appealing! :)
archy12 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Seems Edward hasn't handled the kids on his own before,otherwise he wouldn't be so casual about it!
archy12 chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
That was so soulful.I am truly glad that Edward has put the past to rest and can really move ahead now.
archy12 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
Well,that went much better than I had that I thought Edward would be bitter and mean,but he actually felt bad for Jessica.I hope he understood she too had her insecurities then.
archy12 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Yay, I was right!
And here is Jessica, in a not-so-good though Edward had a panic attack at the sight of her,I am sure it will end in a good way.I would love to see how jealous she will be!
archy12 chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Oh my,is he really going to take her to Forks? Although I am not sure how happy it will make her...but she will appreciate the sharing, right?
archy12 chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Well, there's hope for them! Even if there are more obstacles in the way, they are willing to make an effort, right?
Edward has realized that everything in his life has led him to Bella,but perhaps he should go back to Forks once with her, show her around?He will see how far he has come from all that.
archy12 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Yeah, I cried and then smiled right along with them!
archy12 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
The therapy sessions are written very well, and the part about Jake's sad.
I felt like crying with Edward when Bella didn't say it back and broke his heart.I get her point-I am not very expressive either-but that was such a blow to Edward.
At least his past will make Bella understand why he is so messed up emotionally.
archy12 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Aw,raising a kid is hard while taking care of the house,and Bella has twins! I get it how frustrated she must feel,with only two toddlers for company the whole day.
What I don't understand is-when Edward was making so much money,why didn't they have some help?Bella didn't want a nanny-that's she could have someone come in part-time to cook and clean for her,maybe play with the girls so that she could have some 'me time'.It would have made so much difference.
,when two people who love each other live like strangers...
archy12 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
It does happen with couples, especially with young becomes too much of an effort, when we are busy juggling so many other things.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh dear, Edward had such a hard deal.
A kiss? I hope Esme understood where he was coming from and didn't slap him.
RKeuphoria chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
I have just finished this chapter and all I have to say is this was one of the most well written, funny, thoughtful, sweet story, I have read in a long time. I also love that this was about real problems and real solutions that could happen in anyone's marriage. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks :-)
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
One of the most beautiful chapters I've ever read in Twilight fan fiction. Seriously. The imagery you created was so touching, so heartfelt... so real. Thank you for sharing your words and this world that i so very much relating to...
twiclare chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
That was lovely, they are probably stronger than ever and know how to make the most of their lives and not take each other for granted. Jake was great for them. Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »