Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
Vamps09 chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
Great story, and it did hit home in a few chaps! Thanks for writing.
Vamps09 chapter 20 . 10/16/2014
Aw that was sweet with the prom, loved it.
marsmallow10 chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
One. Of. My. Favorites. Seriously though, why only 1k reviews? Deserves more
SueBee0619 chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Oh boy. I wept reading this fic. Full on wept. I'm not married, don't have kids, but can see how they got to where they were. And Edward... oh my heart broke for him. As someone who got deserted by her lunch table senior year and kind of hid in the woods behind school so no one would know what a "loser" I was, I felt his pain immensely. I really don't have the words for how much I loved this fic, as hard as it was to read.

xoxo, Sue
Vamps09 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
That was sooo good, i cant wait to see about the meeting.
Vamps09 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Aw that's so sad :(
OposKneg chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Yeah, a boob grab really gets me hot...
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/23/2014
Really a wonderful ending. Loved the therapy session and Bella asking Jake to think about Nessie. That was sweet of her to do for them both. I hope they hit it off really well. Loved what you mentioned in your a/n . . . you fall in love over and over again with your spouse. Truer words have never been written. Thank you for another fun, yet bumpy ride. I liked this one. See you in AY.
Christy xo
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
That was just so . . . YAY . . . floved it! It was all I'd hoped it would be for them. That was really so very sweet of her to do that for him. It cost them a pretty penny . . . but oh so very worth it. Just wonderful. So yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
That was everything I was hoping for and more. Fantastic chapter. Maxi pads in the panties was priceless. Every single other thing has happened with one niece or nephew of ours. Never all in one day . . . how completely hilarious that he got dealt the real deal. So funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
I have a feeling Bella is going to give Edward a prom . . . with three dates! Dresses, corsages and completed with 'deck stations'. NKOTB? My cousin loved them, she is so much younger than me. Although, as I was way, way past teen years, I did really enjoy NSYNC when they came out and even saw them twice. LOL. Ah, funny stuff. I liked the growth they both showed in this chapter. He was a dick from having a craptastic day and took it out on her. She fought back . . . YAY. He recognized he was being a dick, and actually fought himself out of it and fixed it. Both COMMUNICATING . . . WOOHOO! Okay, bring on the spa day . . . I can't wait for Edward to deal with the girls. I really hope they have an especially rotten day . . . only to make him appreciate what Bella does daily. He'll never complain about his work, ever again! hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I have no words . . . me the wordy reviewer . . . at a loss for words. Let me think here. Okay, a few come to mind. Peaceful, magical, healing, loving, romantic and overwhelming . . . there, that's better and more like my wordy self. Best chapter of the story so far. Not for the sex either. For the connection and the cleansing it brought them both. Absolutley beautiful.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
That was beautiful. It was done so very well. So poignant and emotional. I am not sure about Washington, but in California we are allowed to do the scattering wherever we wish to. Well, you wouldn't drop them in a restaurant or anything, but who would do that anyway? Very well done. How did you pull a year long maternity leave? That's fantastic for you and the baby. I think we get a max of four months, but that is super extended and not the norm.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
That was brilliant writing in that chapter. You had him take the high road and for the very best of reasons. He was wonderful to someone that was once horrible to him. Jessica is already broken, so to see him rise above and not break her more, was fantastic. I did like her explanation of how she really wanted to go with him, but caved to peer pressure. That she had a terrible time, was actually neither here, nor there. Though interesting to read. I did really like that they all left and decided not to eat there. It would've been too crunchy to stay.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
I am so glad he decided to share Forks with Bella and the girls. I love that they are scattering their mothers ashes in a place she loved. That is really sweet. I love that Carlisle and Esme are along for the ride as well. Brothers scattering together . . . very wonderful, indeed. I don't know why, but I figured Jessica had moved on and wouldn't be there. For her to be still stuck in Forks and working in a dive was rewarding . . . being overweight myself, I won't comment on the fat part . . . aged beyond her years was very gratifying. His panic attack was not good at all, and I'm elated Bella saw it for what it was and ran out ofter him. Scary little bitches, those panic attacks. My BFF suffers from those and they can hit at ANY time. *shivers* I'm really glad she calmed him down and that they are going back in. Duhn, duhn, duhnnnn.
1,762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »