Reviews for Seven-Year Itch
EeWee chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
OMG. Effing hilarious. The tears this time are from laughing so hard. Serves him right though.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
See they had better night without kids say no to kids simple
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Say no to kids and your life will be perfect? Yes!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh man glad I don't have kids having kids ruin your life from I can tell from all the stories just say no to kids No thank you stork!
twiclare chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
It's so lovely that she went to so much trouble and put so much thought into that evening for him.
twiclare chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Now that was funny! He's finally seen the light!
twiclare chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
He's facing his demons.
twiclare chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
It's sad that he really is worried that she will think less of him because he wasn't popular as a teenager.
twiclare chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh dear, that's not good.
twiclare chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I hope that was rock bottom cause it was pretty bad!
twiclare chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
They are both miserable and feel alone and under valued. I can certainly relate to Bella, how frustrating it is to not even be able to go to the loo in peace or sometimes in privacy. I can understand the guilt she feels when she shouted, I've been there many times!
twiclare chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
It's so easy to see how this can happen, I think everyone goes through a period when their kids are young when you almost forget you're a couple, not just mum and dad.
Nelleke chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
What an amazing story. I learned so much. Sometimes we get stuck in a rut and it's hard to change. We're so used to the way things are or have been. It's nice to refresh our relationships and remember why we fell in love in the first place. I liked Jake in this story. He wasn't judgmental or jealous. Funny Bella trying to set him up. I'm glad he called and asked about Nessie at the end. Also glad Edward and Bella had another one on the way. They were obviously enjoying their marriage and all it's perks again.
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh dear, that was so sad him losing his Mum like that. I'm sure that Esme can sensitively deal with his crush!
EeWee chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Wow. I've just blown through ten chapters without even realizing it. This story just tears my heart out. So real. I'm crying through every chapter. Gotta take a break, wash my face and catch my breath. Maybe have some ice cream. Lord I sure hope this has a HEA.
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »