Reviews for War Games
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow, trust Vegeta to get serious on a war game...

Bedtime, pointless? Boy, my cousin would surely disagree with you on that; she likes to take her precious time... Hehehehe...

Ha! Vegeta, bitter toward 18? Pshh, that's sort of an understatement; oh, if you only knew, though, Trunks... Hahaha!

Aww, Trunks... you have no idea; experience at war? Hmm, he is not ready, that little voice right.

Nice! In-character, beautifully-written and fleshed out, great piece! Love this!
LeChick chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is an extremely in-character interaction between Trunks and Vegeta. So many people take to OOCness when connecting the two so I am impressed.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
The first part is kinda sweet, Vegeta taking the time to teach Trunks. The second part is a bit darker. Makes me wonder how much history those boys know.
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was so good. Sounds like something from the real series.
dbz fangirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
that was sweet!
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
Adli chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Love, love, love these post-Buu Vegeta/Trunks interaction stories. I have always wondered how that conversation would go between Trunks and Vegeta. Future Trunks knew what his father was like and he still accepted him regardless, but what about the younger one? This was a great lead up to it and I love how they interacted over Vegeta's battle smarts and video games. I hope you do more of this in the future!
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is beautiful. Stunning, really.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That...was the perfect balance of fluff and drama. I really enjoyed that :)
TFSrules chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Nicely done, and, you could have fooled me..it seemed pretty well thought out, instead of just a quick idea, lol
XD
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
wow, can you make this into a multiple chap story? i always loved post boo.
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love it, it was a great fic!
NNP chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very nice!
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
is this just a one-shot? It's pretty good, I am just wondering what happens with Bulma and Vegeta.