Reviews for Rebirth

i really like the story
saashi samy chapter 5 . 7/23
very sweet
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 16 . 7/10
Gah, this story is so much fun, I love it!

I mean, it's had it's sad points for sure- the death of Mayu's parents almost had me in tears- but Mayu's character... She's growing up to be pretty strong. She's really likeable too, I like how she has taken her tumbles, but gotten back up into the saddle, and how she's made connections with people- first Asuma and now Naruto. I especially like how Neji is portrayed in this fic, it's simply glorious to read about a little cute Neji being all happy with his best friend and not having to suffer through the death of his father. Actually, it's really lovely getting to read all of your character interactions- Mayu and the Hokage for one are a really adorable pair, and Mayu and Harumi are very interesting together too. It makes me really excited to read about how Mayu will get along with Naruto, her brother, and the rest of the Rookie 9 when she joins the academy.

Speaking of, I'm actually just excited to see what changes will occur because of Mayu's presence, and what her future will be like. I have the strong inclination it will be awesome!

I know this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I'm really hoping it is planning on being continued, because I'm honestly looking forward to reading so much more about little Mayu.
Poodles in Purses chapter 16 . 6/20
Wow! Awesome story!
534667lc chapter 16 . 5/31
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
G chapter 16 . 5/21
Please continue this story!
alia00 chapter 16 . 5/21
it's a very good fiction
Llyrica chapter 16 . 5/4
Thank you for writing and sharing this story! :)
alice chapter 16 . 4/12
vivement la suite
Furionknight chapter 16 . 4/9
I look forward to more :)
unimportant chapter 16 . 2/26
Dammit, I should've figured that something amazing would stop at the good part. I really want a to see a new chapter, I hope you come back and update soon.
I'm assuming you forgot about this story...shame it's so good too
moon so bright chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
I hope she whips him into shape, gives him an interest in things like chakra control and fuuinjutsu. Also, her interactions with Neji are adorable.
moon so bright chapter 14 . 12/31/2014