Reviews for Rebirth
animemangaobsessed chapter 5 . 8/1
what about french? is she forgetting that too?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 16 . 7/19
I die a little each time I come to a fanfic that is just reaching its stride and the author just stops. :(
Okumura Hikari chapter 15 . 4/17
Great chapter! Hope you update soon :)
the need is real
Blonde Neko-Chan chapter 16 . 2/13
This story is beautiful! Please continue it soon! Also, I hope Mayu becomes friends with Sasuke, too!
liziprincsama chapter 16 . 1/23
whyyyyyy?¡?¡ why have you forsaken history, It is going so well, :,C please continue
belladu57 chapter 16 . 1/19
Very good
authorinprogress97 chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
I really like Mayu! She has a personality that is so driven and focused, which the others must find really strange for a four year old. The fact that she doesn't tale shit from anyone is great too. I can't wait til Konohamaru is old enough to interact with her more. I bet she'll be a great older sister to him!

Oh ho ho, she saved Hizashi. How's that going to change the plot, I wonder? With Neji not at odds with fate and Hinata, does that mean that he's more willing to protect Hinata during the Chuunin exams? And what of his relationship with Naruto? With Mayu as a connecting thread, does it make them closer? or further apart? You've really started a ripple with this one change, so who knows where this story will go!

I'm looking forward to your next update~ Keep on keeping on XD
Supreme General Joker chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
This is very well paced, author-san! Please continue!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
update
MatthewBadger chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
aaaaawwwwwwwwwww!
Mayumi Yuki chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
Aww, This Is SO Kawaii, And Sad, And Funny, Gah I Love Your Story, I Knw You Probably Get This Alot! But I Mean It I Really Do! :D So When Ever You Have Time Please Update! :) It's Hard To Find Storys/FanFiction Like This! :)

Anyway Talk To Ya Later! Ja'Ne!
*Diapears In A Whirl Of Hot Red And Flashy Yellow Rose Petals* (Can You Guess Whi I ased The Colors Off Of?)
saashi samy chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
very sweet and funny

i really like the story
saashi samy chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
very sweet
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Gah, this story is so much fun, I love it!

I mean, it's had it's sad points for sure- the death of Mayu's parents almost had me in tears- but Mayu's character... She's growing up to be pretty strong. She's really likeable too, I like how she has taken her tumbles, but gotten back up into the saddle, and how she's made connections with people- first Asuma and now Naruto. I especially like how Neji is portrayed in this fic, it's simply glorious to read about a little cute Neji being all happy with his best friend and not having to suffer through the death of his father. Actually, it's really lovely getting to read all of your character interactions- Mayu and the Hokage for one are a really adorable pair, and Mayu and Harumi are very interesting together too. It makes me really excited to read about how Mayu will get along with Naruto, her brother, and the rest of the Rookie 9 when she joins the academy.

Speaking of, I'm actually just excited to see what changes will occur because of Mayu's presence, and what her future will be like. I have the strong inclination it will be awesome!

I know this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I'm really hoping it is planning on being continued, because I'm honestly looking forward to reading so much more about little Mayu.