Reviews for Kili Get Your Bow!
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
I liked this! The end was a teeny bit anti-climactic - I mean, Nestor seemed fine and then Kili twisted the arrow and he was dead? But other than that and a few grammar mistakes it was pretty good. Well done.
Packs-A-Punch chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Aragorn giving Kili a bow, huh?
...Or was it another Dunedain?
...Whatever! I love the idea of it!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Love this story and great writing!
Pirate-chan chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
D'AWWW! BEST CLOSING LINE SCENE EVER!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Kudos. Good read.
rollwithbutter chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Great, I loved unabashed Kili sneaking up in his undergarments and no boots. Kili is so the smart one! The paragraph about Bofur pulling out his braids over the "overbearing designer" was fitting and funny. This was a great read. Boo hoo, The End!
Nalbal chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Awwww! Beautiful ending! Kili saves the day!
People Person I'm Not chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
And the best part is, if you look closely, Thorin also carries a bow in the movie :)

Very nicely written. I love how Kili proves himself.
Ballykissangel chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Great job on this, I really enjoyed it and i hope you will write up more story's about them even though this series is over :)
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Wonderful! That was a great ending! Kili proved himself and he even got a dwarven made bow from his uncle. Lovely. I enjoyed reading this very much and I'm sad its over. Thank you very much! n_n
Netag Silverstar chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Awwwwww so cute! I love the ending and Thorins reactions to his nephews situations were so sweet, especially when they were hurt. This was a lovely chapter!

Well done, best of luck and keep up the great work!
Tosharino chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
What a great ending! And woohoo Kili! Knew he would prove himself!
Lovely story!
maplewind chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Yay yay yay yay yay! I was really hoping that this had updated today! And the ending was AWESOME! Really loved this story :3
acacia59601 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Excellent chapter, and wonderful story! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!
harrylee94 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Whoop! Brilliant story! I can't believe it's over...
I loved how you ended it, with the hint of going to Erebor from Thorin, and the present.
I especially liked the reaction for when Kili killed for the first time, watching the light fade from their eyes... Could not have been an easy thing...
Well, like I said before, an amazing story and I'm sad that it's over. But all good things must come to an end...