Reviews for Getting What You Want
Nadine Aberdeen chapter 7 . 2/24
Yay! No one got assaulted or went to jail. Nice story. :)
Nadine Aberdeen chapter 1 . 2/23
I always loved Ron and Tammy's relationship. I know it's supposed to be unhealthy, but it looks so appealing to me... For all the insanity, it's still so damn passionate... The fact that both characters are so mean to each other and it's not just one of them being crazy makes it seem like it's okay to me... It's not like Ron isn't kind of mean right back... I don't really see much of a problem with it... Gonna go read the next chapters...
AnnettaSassi chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
OMG It is just great. It is so romantic and exciting, I really love it
RitatheBeetle chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Aww this chapter is super cute! I love the ending part especially. When they get along, they are such a couple!
RitatheBeetle chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I loved this chapter, I must have read it like four times by now. I laughed out loud at Leslie putting Tom in charge, you've nailed her to a T. I love the domestic scene between Ron and Tammy, their banter is exactly how I imagine them talking, and the details you've added about Tammy were wonderful (especially since I like to do that to her too), the singing, the college party, the cooking. And the scene in the kitchen . . .so incredibly hot and sweet at the same time
RitatheBeetle chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh. My. God. In risk of sounding creepy, do you have any idea how much I love you for this? This is just so beautiful and so . . .them! You put my story to shame my friend. :)) so in this chapter: you put her trying to be nice and sincere in such a way that it was believable. And Ron was so . . . Ron, and i liked that. And Tom and Donna's reactions to the Tiger Woods gettup were so perfect!