Reviews for Shinobi Son Gohan!
pedrorocamora102 chapter 8 . 10/2
excellent story, I hope that eventually go Gohan accepting his side saiyan heritage and taste for fighting when not lethally. Please continue to update
Evinco chapter 8 . 8/9
It's sad to see gohan be weaker than he would with mr. Green. But it a good story. Will gohan learn some ninja skills from this adventure?
Gohan and Ino pairing?
Pizzadude5665 chapter 8 . 7/31
yes! youre back! loved the chapter my dude. i really like how youre staying true to gohans character and not wanting him to fight most people dont :)
tarrangar chapter 7 . 7/31
I have no idea how Vegeta managed to attack Goku during the powerup his aura should have protected him way better than that good chapter otherwise though.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 7/31
That was a place where the Hokage should have done a yes I'm getting too old for this job now go out and man up so you can be my successor since I'm clearly too old.
batman chapter 8 . 7/30
Finally thank you next time get the chapter up quicker its been a year since the last one
coronadomontes chapter 8 . 7/30
Jawisian chapter 8 . 7/30
You already seen my review but ill say it again, this is another solid chapter even after such a long time of absence. You have not lost your 'touch' writing qualitative stories/chapters.

Gramatical/spelling wise : nothing faulty to be found like always.
Chapter length and pacing : No problems here and the ending will leave other readers motivated for the next chapter(s).

Story wise : Good character developent for both Naruto and Gohan (each in their own way).
Gohan will have a hard time adjusting and experiencing knowing that practical everyone will see him as a possible thread. (Its very unique in this crossover story since almost every story out there does not contain that element of distrust between these 2 universes).

I do hope that you won't have to experience that kind of health problems again for your own well being For the rest, ill be looking forward to the next chapters like always. *Thumbs up*
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 8 . 7/30
I still live Orzza. Without a computer until September and only recently(since March) have I had a smartphone, so I haven't done much Fanfiction lately, but I'm still alive. Anyway, good chapter in my absence. I really can't say much atm, but this was a fantastic transition chapter for your plans. I'll PM you when I get my new computer to keep working. Send me a message later and we can talk...
linkyss chapter 8 . 7/30
nice to have you back orzz!
Kingdark chapter 8 . 7/30
It's very interesting so far. I'm curious though if the Naruto characters are going to notice Gohan's above average (waaay above average) intelligence and if they're going to do something about it. It's much better then the usual naruto x dbz crossover. Much, MUCH better to say the least. Now, if you can keep it that way... That would be Grand!
time-twilight chapter 8 . 7/30
I don't think the curse Mark and genjutsu should work on gohan with him being a saiyan and was that minato if so will he be coming back to life. I hope your better now. Plz update soon.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 7/30
I am shocked in seeing Kurenai die because she is a good character in the story but I wonder if Gohan can handle being in this world because this world is very violent, and they kill each other unlike his world, and Gohan is not a killer in heart.

I also want to know I am glad that you are back with whatever problems you are having, and I hope you managed to solve them.
Farala chapter 1 . 7/15
I like this story, it's very cool and unique I hope you don't abandon it, it is a really cool story, I'm glad you mentioned the Hokage's bleeding heart