Reviews for Shinobi Son Gohan!
Update yer' bastard you.
time-twilight chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Great chapter! I think da curse mark and sum jutsu shouldn't work on gohan because of who he is. Plz update soon.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Nothing too noteworthy took place, but this was still a good chapter.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I like the premise of this story but I think Gohan in ape form was too easily defeated. It would take practically the full force of Konoha to bring down Gohan. Oozaru was used to wipe out entire planets in DBZ.
jim chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
seriously stop making those dbz goku fights!
just focus on the main story, you could just explain to the viewers in the beggining, where the story follows dbz timeline. anything else is really unnessesary, because mostly everyone already knows and seen goku/z fighters vs vegeta and nappa fight.
it just makes me feel like half of the chapter is being controlled by fillers lol. i just want to enjoy the gohan story.
ohh also good grammar and nice story so far. 8/10
NotToBePushyBut chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
This story Is great so far, but I think it's getting way to intense before gohan and naruto are officially ninja? I think you gotta do a time-skip soon, or do you perhaps plan to have gohan go to namek? I don't really understand why you are going back the the saiyan fight, is this not gonna be mostly about the uhh "ninja?" planet?
WeStSkY19 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Poor Kurenai.. Aw man how many death were there in this chapter? But I love this story! Keep going man! Wooohoo! Gohan is super strong! It's awesome! I love how long your chapters are! You're doing an awesome job! Please please please update soon! oh and no romance please...
goku96 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Great story,the characters are very good i like ow you are not just making gohan automatically the strongest right off the bat. I also like how you made his saiyan blood come out when he was fighting sasuke. But i havr a question is kurenai and all the zfighters except for piccolo dead?
WRose chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
hope picolo goes t element
Jawisian chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Well you certainly rilled up a few feathers seeing at the previous reviews. Understandably tough, killing (or almost killing) of several characters but like always its not certain what will happen, things may look different in the next chapters to come.

You 'don't hold back any punches' in terms of showing the reality of way of life in both universes and that commendable and unique. And for Gohan that needs to experience that way of life in another world, that will certainly develop him a bit differently then usual.

There can be debate of Goku's transformation but he sees his friends up close being killed instead of arriving on the battlefield a bit later and that may trigger his per-mature transformation.

Ill send you a PM with a few spelling errors Ive found in the story, its not noticeable at first glance but once you reread them at a slower pace you can notice them :P

I just hope to see the next chapter soon, to know what will happen (like always). Keep up the good work and writing!
coronadomontes chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
┬┐Goku perdi├│? eso fue inesperado e impactante, la historia cambia y progresa de forma maravillosa, tu fanfic es sorprendente
al chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Goku could not become a super saiyan at this point even with the death of krillen. Also Vegeta recovered and arrived back way too soon.
goichi chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
i'm glad your keeping true to the power difference of naruto and dbz characters because alot of fanfic authors don't do that. cause i don't remember that the nine tails had the power to destroy anyway awesome fic just hope you don't change the power difference between the two.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
THAT WAS AN AMAZING CHAPTER. I want to put into words how much i loved this chapter/story but i cant so im just gonna say this. i love you man.
crazy how the fight on earth ended the cliffhangers of your story are gonna kill me
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Woah, it's nice to see what's happening on earth but Goku dies? I wonder why you chose to do that? Also with what happened to Kurenai? And it seems more people are conspiring against Naruto and Gohan. I almost feel like crying but I still want to read what happens next. By the way have you made any final decisions for the pairings? Well I look forward to seeing what you have planned next. This story really is great to read. Pretty sad at times but it makes the story quite realistic.