Reviews for Shinobi, Aliens, and a Blonde Maelstrom
Blaze1992 chapter 6 . 4/24
So far this is great story. I can't wait to see him going Bijuu mode and leveling entire troops and ships of geth and see people's reactions to it especially if a reporter manage to get on camera and upload to the net.
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 1/24
mei definatly, she is in my opinion the hottest women in the whole naruto verse
sexy ninja girls in sexy mass effect armor? My dick!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I personally think that the first meeting meeting b/w the Council and the Shinobi was a little too lax. I think that it should be re-hashed to show for proper procedure in accordance to a first contact meet and greet.

Like with titles such as Ambassador Naruto; etc. and Councilor Tevos; etc.
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Please don't discuss shipping in the author's notes unless it directly impacts the plot...

Please?

add. Shiala is almost a definite because of what Naruto gave her, by the way.
He's too noble to leave her high and dry after that if she asks.

Somehow, I just don't see it with Liara. She's not strong willed enough for Naruto. Or doesn't seem to be, anyway.

SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I think romance with Tali is not possible without fixing her immune system first.

You'd need a deux-ex for that.

Emberassing and teasing her though, showing the little talked about sexual frustrations that come with being imprisoned in a suit, could add a nice touch of comedy and drama. (And you could still deux-ex it with chakra if you want to).

The highlights of this chapter for me were the Kiba swords on/off combat, the exploration of Shinobi biology, and the baby varren.

SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I actually don't see what the big deal was.

I think this was the best chapter out of the three so far!

SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Please don't make romance the focus of this story?

It feels too shallow as it is. It's good so far, with blushes and endearment, but the second girls start becoming redshirts, the story takes a dive. (dedicated fiction doesn't count as this isn't one).

SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Strangely this Reveal didn't bother me as much as it usually would have.

Naruto feels he can trust them. Unlike normal cases, he has certain credibility when trust is concerned.

That said, this chapter was very long, but it didn't bother me much either.

Now that the backstory is out of the way though I would like the story to progress more quickly.

Please don't dillute the plot!

Axcel chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Why didn't Naruto just Amaterasu the Thorian, or simply rip it with a powerful wind technique? Hell, just injecting large amounts of his bijuu chakra would probably have disintegrated it. Though, that is less entertaining. Bu it IS a godlike Naruto fic.
Axcel chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
While Wrex likely does have the skill of a Jounin in taijutsu, he lacks the speed, strength, stamina, and durability of a Naruto-verse ninja. Without his armor, a Gennin would kick his ass. Eventually, since he'd keep getting up. With his armor, he could likely simply outlast a Gennin, but a Chuunin would still beat him up. A Jounin would simply squish him. A Kage would puff a bit and he'd be flattened. A Naruto (that is hereby a rank/classification) would do it with killing intent (considering the Nidaime in the manga cracked a building with mere annoyance, imagine a pissed Naruto).
Axcel chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Aaaand Liara jumps to the assumption that the isotopes are eezo. Judging by the canon explanation of how eezo forms, I call bullshit. Besides, Element Zero is incapable of producing any of the non-gravity effects of chakra. That is, unless you have the Rinnegan, you have no abilities that are even remotely similar to Element Zero. Eezo only affects mass, it does absolutely nothing else (the dark energy of biotics is simply from adjusting mass in a small area to gather and direct dark energy). Chakra, on the other hand, can produce matter from nothing and can alter reality and even time.
Axcel chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Naruto telling them about the Ten Tails isn't a big deal since it isn't a secret in the slightest. The irony is, the villagers hated him because they mistakenly believed he was the Kyuubi. Now they love him knowing he IS the Jyuubi.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
It's a shame this hasn't updated in so long. Other than what you did with Hinata (which I'll be honest, makes my blood boil in angry nerd hate) this is an incredibly well written story that handle's the merge of two universes better than most.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
when are going to update