Reviews for Son of Chaos Book One
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2023
Please continue this story it is probley the most intriguing fanfiction I have ever read. Also I give this story six out of five stars
Wolvie26 chapter 12 . 5/11/2023
Love it!
Krypton Writes chapter 12 . 1/16/2023
it was...weird
Krypton Writes chapter 8 . 1/16/2023
HAHA,I WOULD LOVE TO SEE KRONOS PEE HIS PANTS, at least Gaea has common sense
bharat chapter 8 . 10/27/2022
again like when he was in train, we were let known that percy is going to remove ARES from existence. .does that not seem like a SPOILER? imagine how amusing it could have been had we(readers) had found out about it right as he wiped the god of war. so consider not writing about what is going to happen in future , rather tell that when it is happening .( for instance you could have not at all mentioned what percy was going to do to ares and when he killed him, you could have written it something like...the god of war was wiped from existence. like after percy actually kiiled him)
hope you understood what i was trying to convey and take it positively :)
bharat chapter 6 . 10/27/2022
I like how you twisted things. but instead of telling beforehand what the twist is (like Percy planning to lift the curse was mentioned before he actually lifted the curse), it would be better if there was a bit of a suspense (like we would not know beforehand that Percy is going to lift off the curse and inly know it when he actually does so). also it would be appreciated if you would not use abusive words(18) . although I like the change in character in Percy, if you it from a different perspective , he kind of seems like a jerk on first impressions (like pushing around, walking on someone, a lot of smirks. I think you get the Idea) I kinda liked the old personality of Percy ,but of course that's just a suggestion.
Serpent Moon chapter 10 . 4/1/2022
In the series theres an elevator
Serpent Moon chapter 6 . 4/1/2022
Argus not agnus
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2022
Lovely
C man chapter 5 . 3/5/2022
Awesome book so far I really like it I always thought the gods were mean so I can see why Percy is mad unlike some other fabrics I've read. Also I notice there are typoes but it doesn't bother me
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2022
Hey it's been a while are you planning on finishing this thing ? (Not trying to be rude I just really like this book)
WaterfallsFireflys chapter 3 . 2/21/2022
Really edgelord? You really had to start a fight for no reason right now? There was no reason to go shoving your weight around like a braindead jock.
dvhojrovdmp chapter 2 . 2/7/2022
Dude, Mark here is innocent isn't he? Sure, he might be irritating, but he didn't do anything yet, unless the mark from the other timeline is him
gokage53 chapter 2 . 12/26/2021
I love the word bloddy in a sentance truly love the accsent
gokage53 chapter 1 . 12/26/2021