Reviews for Son of Chaos Book One
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2021
Ugh, this is a really bad copy of ”child of chaos“
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2021
pretty good just kidding this is fire
BoredKing chapter 3 . 12/2/2021
Are you seriously changing the entire mythos? Seriously? Zues, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Demeter, and Hera were all Kronos's kids. Zues married his sister and had Ares and Hermes, he fucked Leto, a titan, and had Artemis and Apollo, and he created Athena from his mind. Aphrodite was spawned from the severed balls of Uranus (I think he is a primordial so technically Aphrodite is one to since he is part of him).

Saying Chaos directly intervened in Zues's rise to power completely derails everything. If Chaos had to intervene then that means Kronos is stronger than the big three, which in turn makes his rising an even bigger threat and so on. Chaos is the almighty, the equivalent to God is Christianity, he doesn't interfere with the affairs of gods.

If Percy was fighting Mark 1v1 while defending the flag while everyone else was off trying to get the enemy flag then who would be there cheering? Who would be there to attack Mark after he healed? WHY would they interfere in the fight for no reason and rush Mark like a bunch of 3rd rate minions?

Ok I've tried to read this story since the reviews seemed positive but I can't. Percy is too immature to take this serious,the way you arbitrarily changed the mythos just shows that you have no clue what your doing (changing the mythos will cause so many issues going forward that I honestly don't know how you wrote 12 chapters), and the way you have Chaos barging in this chapter and flaunting his power like some teenager on a power trip pretty much embodies all the issues of this story.

This story comes off as a power fantasy but without any of the cathartic enjoyment of such a story. I'm not rooting for Percy like I would in other stories with similar plots because Percy comes off as a overly sensitive brat with zero brains. He doesn't seek revenge but is instead just following the plot while picking pointless fights that in a well written story would bite him in the ass.

From the very first chapter I was already sort of disappointed in Percy making such a big deal over his brother outshining him and it wasn't till you brought up the Thalia bit that it made sense but that was 2 chapter later when it should've been the focus of chapter 1. Then there is confidence completely disappearing whenever the plot needs it to, with him getting nervous about revealing too much of his current knowledge but the rest of the time he goes around like an angry pitbull picking pointless fights like a child when he is for all intents and purposes a grown man.

Yes I know this review is basically a basically me telling you the story is bad but if your capable of taking it as the critism I mean it as and not flaming (it's why I wrote so much, I wouldn't write so much for a simple flame), then I hope you'll improve on your next story (as this one is finished already). If you don't care then so be it.
BoredKing chapter 2 . 12/2/2021
The dumb act doesn't really work when the camper just saw him vaporize the Minotaur with a snap of his fingers. Continuity, have you heard of it?

Really? "Nobody messes with Luke Castellan," who speaks like that? Especially since Luke should still be acting like the lovely big brother type so this isn't even remotely in-character. And does Percy have no self control? He's acting like a child throwing a tantrum at every opportunity he gets. If he isn't going to be so openly aggressive then just have him declare war on Olympus and stop the petty aggressiveness.
BoredKing chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
Percy is 11 why is going to a high school? He should barely be in middle school.

Chaos is an idiot, allowing the war to happen would end humanity, not just the Olympians. He was ranting about how the God's job is to protect Earth and yet here is he proposing a plan that would cause massive amounts of destruction and death. Why not have Percy retrieve it and ensure Mark gets no glory? Sure he might not gain anything but Mark would be seen as a failure if done right.
YEERTR chapter 12 . 10/5/2021
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 PERCENT AWESOME,PLEASE DO A BOOK TWO
CASPERre chapter 7 . 10/1/2021
Please re-read your chapters, 2 or 3 times before publishing it. there's letters or even words missing per paragraph. I'm not trying to be mean but it becomes hard to continue when you have to mentally correct the mistakes while reading. The story is really interesting and for me the spelling and grammar are the few issues that drops down my rating. Hope you'll see this review and rectify the issues in your next works or even this one.
56789dino chapter 12 . 7/27/2021
What is book to called? Plus this was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
IF IT HAUNTSSSS YOUUUUUU , FACE ITT
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2021
Can you post every Saturday or Friday! SUCH a great book!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2021
PLEaSE KEEP THE SERIES UP!
Yuna Nightshade chapter 2 . 5/17/2021
Why can't people understand that when you want to write "you are" short it isn't "your" but "you're"?

Like "You are late" turns into "You're late!"
And "It's (It is) your fault!"

There is a difference in meaning you know?!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system, because fanfics with errors like that are really annoying to read...
not saying chapter 3 . 4/15/2021
oooooo, Zeus now know he will die. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/4/2021
you had to stop didn't you?
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 12 . 2/16/2021
This story pleases me

I enjoyed it way to quickly

10/10 would read the rest if it existed