Reviews for Red
I love it. Its brilliance
Theonewhoisstill chapter 8 . 2/13
AHHHHHH what do you MEAN steady pace!? This amazing amazing AMAZING fic has not been touched for so long already!
ShitCook chapter 8 . 1/26
This is a really good story! I can't wait to read more!
Angelazzy chapter 5 . 1/5
Okay just reliving the feels. Fuck. That ending. Law you just... AHHH man I'm dead. You are too good a writer and this is too good a story. Someday please give us the next instalment of this story. Please. Law needs closure. Shit. Okay. I'm done. I shall patiently wait. God I love you. What am I even saying. I'm so hooked.
Angelazzy chapter 2 . 1/5
AHHH trust that I'm rereading this... And I'll probably continue to do so. THIS STORY IS TOO AMAZING. Every time. Damn I hope that one day you'll finish writing it Author-san. Jesus you're a great writing. And in my eyes you're probably the author whom captures Law and Kid's relationship the best! Ahh I love you so much. Oh but one thing... While rereading this chapter... I think I sense some foreshadowing of a sad ending... AHHH damn well anyways all the best! Hopefully one day the ending will be revealed, either way I'll continue to be here rereading and supporting your stories! (Ps: I just realised that I've already reviewed this chapter... So here I am logged out as a guest lol)
StarofJems chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Ohohoho I'm really loving this fic. You've gone in real deep with the real world au and it's sooooo good hot damn. The interactions between kid and Law are so tangible and the internal turmoil of each of them are so great. I'm excited to learn more about Law and see how his plot again donfuckface plays out! Thanks for the great work! cant wait for more!~
Yuki Artsa chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
this sounds really interesting so far, just with the insight of kid's past. please update soon
Yuki Artsa chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~

fuck spelling, law has an erection and it feels like shit is going to hit the fan XD
Yuki Artsa chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

... i need sleep XD
Yuki Artsa chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
he's waiting for eustass-ya to return... -devilish grin-
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
hey, kid was right: law did hold the guy's intestine like it was nothing XD
Angelazzy chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
OMG THERES ONE MORE CHAPTER?! Idek how I missed it! HAHAHA OKAY THANK THE LORD. Sorry I'm just tincy bit excited hahahaha . Off to read... You are the best Author-san CX
Angelazzy chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Lol I'm like fuk fuk fuk fuk too rn... Not because I lost a twisted game but because I realised I was on the most recent update ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -CRIEEESSSS starts dissecting and murdering shlt- OWO This story is just I can't even express how in love I am right now. Thank you once again for all you hard work in laying out the course of events XD I shall patiently wait for the next chapter -dies on the inside lol- and proceed to sleep... Nearly 3am... Oh shet haha. NO REGRETS THO CX - Much love and virtual cookies, Angel
Angelazzy chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Uhhhhhhhh the feels! I feel like the fanfiction isn't good for the heart XD That chapter was amazing and that ending... Law... I can't even...
Angelazzy chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I have no questions so far... Just compliments... Wow it's only been two chapters but I'm amazed that I didn't find your story sooner! The way you characterised Law and Kidd thoroughly impresses and excites me! Their chemistry is unreal! It's so real that it's unreal! Haha if you get what I'm saying XD Wow and this chapter ended perfectly... It's 1an, I don't want to stop reading, so I won't CX Excited for the next chapter! Thank you so much for planning this story out so perfectly! I adore the way you write! - Angel