Reviews for The Birth Of A Legend
Trinilynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Well that might have been the weirdest thing I ever read...but call me a liar if I didn't enjoy it.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OH MY GOD YOU RUINED SPOCK AND UHURAS BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP
SpockLikesCats chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nasty [in the "smutty" sense]. But funny. Cunt Kalifee hahahaha
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is the best Star Trek crack I've EVER read.
Spockchick chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
RoFLOLaKFiA

Rolling on floor laughing out loud and kicking feet in air!
'Nyota divested herself of the ******* she had moments before used to ******, tapping it thoughtfully against her chin.' Bwahahahahah!

My asterisks, not sure if your profanity filter is on or off. Well YOURS is off, I meant the one on your reviews. I love this so much. 3 3 3 3
RubyHair chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LOL! But where were the hot details!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Highly amusing.
Lamb's Ear chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Bwahahaha, OMFG I died! I cannot even begin to tell you how funny that was. My only mistake was reading it on a cab ride home where the driver wanted in on the joke. Imma read that again * commences rofl* lol Vulcan clit pinch! LOL
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thank goodness this was a one-shot! I cackled and cringed at the same time, but would not have been able to put myself through another chapter - the yicks were winning... I love your work, but I can only take stuff like this in small doses :-)

Warped injector casings - that rang a bell for me. Thanks to Memory Alpha, I tracked it down to the Enterprise episode The Seventh. I like it when I manage to recognise references from other Star Treks.

...and I have to ask: "drop the kids off at the pool" - did you invent this term, or have I just had a deprived childhood?