Reviews for オレンジ色の王
DTK chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
To my knowledge Green King rarely speaks at all o.o
Tusjecht chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
All new legion, friends with Green Grande, yet Lotus hasn't heard of him before. Let's see what Duke's history is like.
Orenji no Oh chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I thank you very much for your feedback. As I am a new member, I am unable to send PMs for the first 24 hours, thus I am posting my reply as a review. This is also because I would like to address your concerns publicly so that people with similar questions may find their answers here.

"By your use of "moderate", it sounds like either it was a huge fall, or he got pushed."

Well, the pit was deep enough that Crow simply couldn't climb out of it but had to fly.

"Orange suggests long-range and indirect attacks, but your use of projectiles sounds quite like a regular long-range attack. I hope you make clear or demonstrate Duke's combat ability later."

Ah, but notice that the projectiles came from behind Crow while he was facing Duke.

"Challenging through the school network gets me a little. Not only does it sound like another can of worms ala Dusk Taker style, canon-wise it's strange. Say Duke is a student in Umesato Junior High: has he been stalking KYH for awhile? I hope you realise my point about this conflict between his anonymity and the setting. You can specify it's an alternate universe, but for now I'm assuming canon."

It's canon but the setting is a little different from what light novel readers and anime watchers are used to. Nevertheless, however, it is in continuity with the story line. What this setting actually is will be revealed in future installments, but those who don't mind being spoiled for the fanfiction can send me a PM requesting for it. Otherwise, you will just have to trust in my ability as a writer to pull this off.

Also, I am not sure if you would like me to reveal the contents of your PM, so I shall not reply to it publicly for now.
Tusjecht chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Couple of pointers here:

Stage damage from falling isn't very much. Eg. in Crow's second battle against Ash Roller, he sustained about a 5% fall in health by jumping down. By your use of "moderate", it sounds like either it was a huge fall, or he got pushed.

Red, Blue, and Yellow are considered primary colours, so Green, Purple, and Orange are secondary colours. Orange suggests long-range and indirect attacks, but your use of projectiles sounds quite like a regular long-range attack. I hope you make clear or demonstrate Duke's combat ability later.

I'll PM you some other things. For now this doesn't look bad, but its too little to go on to call it good.