Reviews for It's A Bit More Meaningful Than I Thought
Shiori Kudo chapter 16 . 4/15
What does Wir sind Freunde mean?
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 4/15
Charleston is fun! I'd like to go there again. And I love the market! The pineapple fountain is cool too!
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 4/15
What's the answer to the first riddle?
Clove the Dauntless-Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
:O DEAD! IM FUCKING DEAD! ITS TOO AMAZING!
MaidMarian17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Her eyes are most definitely green
Anon chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I have no clue who is talking and my brain hurts from trying to read this. Your story line is Interesting but the writing isn't working.
Sorry. Ill attempt to read this once you make changes, or if you make changes.
sheniyag chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Is sarah gonna have a kid other than nell
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
You invariably have the attributions (He shrugged, She laughed, etc.) on the same line as the preceding speaker, and it makes it impossible to keep track of who's speaking. If you can't be bothered writing things correctly, I certainly can't be bothered reading. Bye.
Black-Veiled-Swan chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Well I love it although at times it's a little hard to tell who's talking... And that it closely sounds like our college experience mixed with introduction to Rocky Horror, Shop of Horror and more movies. And that 2 of my necklaces were mentioned...

And Asia reminds me a lot of Azia...

HER EYES ARE GREEN!

"We'll give you two ten minutes!" The crowd laughed, as Jareth peered into her ***GREEN*** eyes.

My eyes are green I see them everyday I think I can recognize green eyes when I see them! If we can't agree on green I guess we'll both have to agree to disagree!

P.S. Magenta/Ambrosia (or whatever you want to be called now)
We are such nerds you do know that right? And it was an unintentional Star Wars quote but since it made you so happy I'll have to find more. Sarah praying sounded like me.
Black-Veiled-Swan chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Are you turning our lives into some fantasy college thingy? Cause it sounds an awful lot like our lives. You know you being Japanese, the English and Art thing oh and almost forgot

... MY NECKLACE...

Oh my gosh I have to tell you I almost had a heart attack when I read that! But I love it. Oh and by the way really? With the design of the doorm room? Really?

Anyway... After 2 chapters impretty sure this is our college life put in to writting.
nekochan129 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
So good! I love it, you are such a great writer! Please DON'T STOP!
DragonShifter chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Okay, this story was interesting, But it seems a bit to fast paced and I couldn't quite understand who was talking and what was going on some of the time. Maybe in the future you could slow down and make your writing a bit more understandable.
The Queen of Water chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Cool, I will wait for ch 12.
fanaticallyFictitious chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
good, but it is dificult to understand who is saying what. The way I read it, I would read a line, and the name I see after the line is the one who said it. Does that make since? But I do really like it.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2013