Reviews for The Passing
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Very well written.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good one-shot.

I wonder if you've even read the Appendices. As another reviewer pointed out, too, Sam does travel across the Sea after Rosie's death. If you remember the scene at Cirith Ungol, but also in the book, Sam gives Frodo the Ring back, but in turn Sam becomes a Ring-bearer himself. So, Sam is allowed to cross the Sea, since he is the last of the Ring-bearers.

Still, you did a fine job with this story.

-Aria Breuer
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Fantastic! Very moving! I almost cried, but didn't quite. You can defiantly see how Sam is a true friend even when it's hard.
iamhere4you chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
yay, with my favorite verse.. :)
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awww, this was so sweet. And quite in character for both of them, I think. I like how you included the quotes and Sam's thoughts during this time. Your ending is so perfect, too. :)
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That's really lovely. :)
Gaia was Framed chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Aw, now I want to let go and cry like Sam. This was so beautiful and sweet and heartwarming. I love the Proverbs quote at the top, and the description of Sam's thoughts. I'm so flattered that you liked the title!

P.S. Have you read the appendices to RotK? I ask because apparently, when Sam is old and Rosie has died, he goes down to the Grey Havens again and the Elves come to bring him into the West, because he was the very last of the Ringbearers. *sniffles*