Reviews for One Red Shoe
jenniferlynncobb chapter 3 . 6/13
There's a song by Jeff Carson called Scars and All. Give it a listen
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/9
Oh my goodness this is pure fluff! It's so sweet it's making me teeth hurt lol. So many mixes of classic clich├ęs, I love the almost Cinderella theme.
TashaRose chapter 4 . 2/1
Loved the story. Cracked up over the ending too for Harry and Ron.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/1
Lovely start to this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Brilliant
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
You have issues with homonyms, that is, words that sound the same but have very different spellings and meanings. The most common mistakes with theses are to/too/two, they're/there/their, and you're/your... but you have quite a few that may be from autocorrect issues or just knowing a word from spoken but not written vocabulary. A couple that really jumped out at me this chapter were rye instead of wry, rye is a grain while wry is an expression of dry humor and lipid instead limpet, a lipid is the chemical name for a fat molecule while a limpet is a type of mollusk that adheres tightly to rocks (hence the saying 'cling like a limpet'). Dictionaries are your friend and googling a word will very quickly let you know if you're saying something that makes no sense what so ever.
boobearhplover chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
I Loved this story! Is there another one to it? If not please make one!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Very nice story!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very cute!
punkyredhead chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I love Scales of Balance so I decided to read more of your work and I did. I loved this story especially since it was Hermione that got to decide the boys punishment. Loved it. Only Severus could turn her in the sex kitten she should be.
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Loved it!
Anna Doherty chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Loved this story it had the right amount of fluff,smutt,laughter and romance wonderful work. :o) Anna
WintersStarlight chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Loved the story! :) Thank you!
WintersStarlight chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
What a lovely, enticing beginning to a story! I'm already sad to know it's only four chapters long, but I love your writing and think this is an exciting beginning (Severus is so debonair and gentlemanly *swoon*) so I look forward to indulging myself with every word of One Red Shoe tonight. Maybe I'll muse on how to write a story with my name... that's an interesting idea. Of course, if anything every comes of it, I'll mention you as my inspiration and make sure everyone knows about this gem.

Look at me carrying on and I've only read the first chapter! Okay, onto number two... :)
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 9/30/2013