Reviews for His Beauty
susannah65 chapter 36 . 2/1
WOW! This is such a great story. I read it straight away in one piece. I can't stop. But sadly you had stopped without an proper end. It is too horrible. We need to know urgently, if and how Catherine saves Vincent. You can't stop, when he is caged and thinks that he lost Catherine forever and that she is giving up on him and on their deep and epic love. They had gone through so much, first alone and then together, they deserve that the curse will be broken for good and also their happily ever after. In addition, Alexia and Adon must be punished for the terrible things they did to Vincent and Catherine. Please do not let Alexia and Adon get away with their atrocities. I beg you, please continue this great story and update soon, it deserve a proper end. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing this story.
Drom chapter 36 . 12/18/2016
Ahhhhhh! Diox please, you must finish the story ! I read all the episodes together, and I thought I had an ending! You can not leave us without an end!
JrMintflower chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
I think my fav chapter is 26. Where Catherine overcomes her fear and gets on the beast band wagon! Love her bravery and Vincent's vulnerability. This story is such a fun mix of the disney fairy tale, the CW awesome series and your own imagination Hope you continue on, so we can see her rescue V from the secret org.
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 34 . 7/27/2016
where can I find the ending of this story?
LindandtheBeast chapter 36 . 6/15/2016
I have loved this story from the start! I hope you continue to post updates! Thank you so much for sharing!
buffyangel-lover08 chapter 36 . 5/15/2016
I can't wait for chapter 37
xpetti 4Bemer chapter 36 . 3/10/2016
What happened where is chapter 36?
PJ48 chapter 36 . 11/3/2015
please complete this great story, dont leave us here alone
Guest chapter 36 . 5/11/2015
Pls continue the story. Need to know the whole story.
ArodessIncarnet chapter 36 . 3/30/2015
Oh my god... Please continue this. Please. I beg of you.
Iris chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
I have red all these chapters and i love it am just wondering went are they getting together they have been close so many times but something always happens how long is it going to take and who is this Papadakis he is a big jerk i think he may be behind these treats
Guest chapter 36 . 5/22/2014
So.. Keep writing pls!
MariaBatb chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
OMG, I've read the last chapters nonstop, hope you can write last episodes. Please, don't let us this way, I need to know how this story finishs. Keep writing, please!
oriana chapter 36 . 4/3/2014
I was checking in a while.
I love your story hoping you feel to complete it, you do a good job till now!
ivett28 chapter 36 . 3/12/2014
I love this story.
This chapter knocked me on my knees, I can not wait for the next. One thing is certain, you can build tension :)