Reviews for Left Behind
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I really hope you do continue with this story, I really enjoyed it thus far. And why a lot of surprises will come up? Love to read about Legolas again. I will be one of your fan readers so please continue. I can't wait for the next chapter.

kind regards, leah
Vivstar chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Wow. I did not see that coming(I think you can guess at what I mean). I'm not usually into that kind of thing, but I'm dying to find out what happens anyway. Your fic is that cool. Great chapter, too.
Looking forward to your next update! :)
animechick247 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
So it's finally came to this. But then again they both knew they couldn't keep Elrond coming back a secret. I just hope aragorn can handle it. Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
Jess chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this! I hope he stays... I'd love to see how things worked out with Arwen as well as the relationship between Elrond and Elidea. I can't imagine him not wanting to see his daughter, but of course it would be difficult for them both to come to terms with his return. Besides, he'd probably have to keep his return a secret, and I can't imagine a daughter being very impressed to find out that her father was busy procreating with a human woman at the same time as refusing to let her marry a man. And presumably as Elidea's heir, Elros would meet Aragorn at some point...
You've got a great love story going which has the potential to be good whether you go for the potentially awkward scenarios or not. I'm really looking forward to reading more, whichever direction you go in! Hope to see an update soon... *hint*
Elles chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Beautiful fanfiction ! :D I love it ! I can't wait to read the next chapter !
animechick247 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Awww that was sweet. It was love at first sight! That was really cute! I wonder what Elrond is going to do, will he stay or not? Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
animechick247 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is a pretty good story although I'd love to hear more about how they met. Please please update soon!

Take care!
Typewriter101 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
yes chapter 4 plz
Kasuka-hime666 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I am in love with this story. I read a lot of your stories and enjoy every last one of them. The only thing I hate is waiting for the next chapter of each one. I think I'm currently reading Sweet and Low, The Encounter, Mister Darling's Dreams, Over and Under, Amortentia's Truth, and this one. And I've read all of the complete Harry Potter, Ouran, and Labyrinth stories. You are one of the only author's that I will read incomplete stories from because yours are worth waiting to find out what happens next.
Please keep writing. My sanity depends on reading and your stuff keeps me sane.
Vivstar chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Really good! Glad you updated so soon! And I can't believe that no one else has reviewed, you know?
Say, in this version of LoTR, did Arwen sail to the Undying Lands, in the west? Just wondering.
Please update soon!
Vivstar chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
So good! Please update soon.
More! More! I can't wait to see Elrond's reaction.